I wander with shiffield going embargo

B4ev6is

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys I wander with shiffield untied going into transfear embargo I wander with money owed for max low and Jaden bogle can we do what efl did to us by give jack marriot back to peterboro united I am wandering if max low and bogle come back to derby.

That isn't what happened. The EFL refused to extend his registration at the club, the player was released. He joined Peterborough by choice, it could've been Barcelona if they had any interest. Completely irrelevant. 

I read the post title in Tony Greig's voice. 

To answer your question, I don't want them back. We seem to always want players back that were not ultimately successful in the first place at Derby.

1 minute ago, Diego said:

To answer your question, I don't want them back. We seem to always want players back that were not ultimately successful in the first place at Derby.

I am just saying it in theory mate

To other person we wanted give marriot a new contract but efl blocked it and he went to them. All I am saying if they are the ones that they owe money too.

3 minutes ago, Diego said:

Just to play devil's advocate- you wouldn't want Bogle back? We're literally without a natural RB and he'd be unplayable at L1-level (when fit)

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys I wander with shiffield untied going into transfear embargo I wander with money owed for max low and Jaden bogle can we do what efl did to us by give jack marriot back to peterboro united I am wandering if max low and bogle come back to derby.

1) We don't even know if we're one of the clubs owed money by Sheffield United.

2) Even if we are a club that's owed money, the EFL will not just give us the players back, that's just crazy talk.

2) The EFL never gave Marriott back to Peterborough, he was out of contract, they signed him. He could have joined any club that was interested.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am just saying it in theory mate

To other person we wanted give marriot a new contract but efl blocked it and he went to them. All I am saying if they are the ones that they owe money too.

You inferred that the EFL made us to give Marriott back to Peterborough, this wasn't what happened. The EFL only blocked us from reregistering Marriott, he was thus released and could've joined any club he wished.

Owe over 18 million.  Also had no undersoil heating on the new training pitch as they couldn't afford the connection. Just paid. 

how training is once again behind some of the latest injury setbacks. Defenders George Baldock and Enda Stevens missed the last match due to muscle injuries picked up at the Randox Health Academy.

He had hoped this issue would be resolved in the summer when he made the decision to spend £2m on a new training pitch for the first team. 

The timing of the new surface being fully operational was due to coincide with the turn in the weather. However, with finances tight, the undersoil heating had not been connected in time and the costs for that have only just been met.

Although that has now been turned on, Heckingbottom is unable to allow his players to use it daily, meaning they have been training on the existing academy pitches, which are now turning into a bog once more and are underwater in areas. That means they are having to switch between the indoor and artificial pitch and it's here where injuries have occurred.

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Like I said in theory 

But if they owe us money for them I wander how much.

Sorry. I know your heart is in the right place, it's just a ridiculous theory and a complete none starter. Not sure how you even thought this would even be possible.

You have more chance of playing in goal for us tomorrow B4 than the EFL transferring players back to us.

Your theory is also based on money owed to us when we have no idea that's even the case, makes no sense to jump to that conclusion.

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Owe over 18 million.  Also had no undersoil heating on the new training pitch as they couldn't afford the connection. Just paid. 

how training is once again behind some of the latest injury setbacks. Defenders George Baldock and Enda Stevens missed the last match due to muscle injuries picked up at the Randox Health Academy.

He had hoped this issue would be resolved in the summer when he made the decision to spend £2m on a new training pitch for the first team. 

The timing of the new surface being fully operational was due to coincide with the turn in the weather. However, with finances tight, the undersoil heating had not been connected in time and the costs for that have only just been met.

Although that has now been turned on, Heckingbottom is unable to allow his players to use it daily, meaning they have been training on the existing academy pitches, which are now turning into a bog once more and are underwater in areas. That means they are having to switch between the indoor and artificial pitch and it's here where injuries have occurred.

Maybe take the R out of the name of their training ground since it is waterlogged, it might help with the healing process of their injuries....

2 minutes ago, David said:

Sorry. I know your heart is in the right place, it's just a ridiculous theory and a complete none starter. Not sure how you even thought this would even be possible.

You have more chance of playing in goal for us tomorrow B4 than the EFL transferring players back to us.

Your theory is also based on money owed to us when we have no idea that's even the case, makes no sense to jump to that conclusion.

Did we not owe them money for Jack marriot.

If you want can delect then.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

This wasn't anything to do with transfer fees. The club had a registration embargo with the £4.5k per week wage cap. Marriott's wage was above this, therefore, the club couldn't reregister him when time came in the summer. 

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We signed Jack Marriott.

His contract expired.

He signed for Peterborough again.

Even if any money was owed, that would not be written off just because he signed for them again.

He was a free agent, could have signed anywhere, it just happened to be his former club Peterborough.

The EFL had absolutely no involvement in sending him back there, it's never ever ever happened ever in football.

All the EFL did was prevent us from offering him a new contract.

Both Jayden Bogle and Max Lowe are under contract until 2024, unless Sheffield United lost their minds and were willing to give them away for free, we have no chance at all of signing them.

Apologies if I've come across as being overly harsh, it's just with this and the Coventry thread the other day, you're trying to compare situations and twisting things in an attempt to get us signing players. 

20 minutes ago, David said:

At least in goal B4 could stand up all game. It’s worth considering ?