Found season ticket

Gerry Daly

28 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

I think all family members are connected on the same mobile application - just download AppRoach and you'll find him. Mind you, it will then mean you will have to approach a P Roach you found on AppRoach.

I still think he will be better just handing it into the ticket office they can contact him saying someone handed in his season ticket. If that person decide to give him a reward that upto that person.

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I still think he will be better just handing it into the ticket office they can contact him saying someone handed in his season ticket. If that person decide to give him a reward that upto that person.

Absolutely. I can’t see any point at all in trying to return the ticket to the rightful owner other than via the club. A serious waste of effort. Regarding a reward? Nah. The owner would only have to report it lost and get a new one issued. Unless any admin fee for issuing replacements is astronomical then why pay a reward for the return of the original tickets?

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Absolutely. I can’t see any point at all in trying to return the ticket to the rightful owner other than via the club. A serious waste of effort. Regarding a reward? Nah. The owner would only have to report it lost and get a new one issued. Unless any admin fee for issuing replacements is astronomical then why pay a reward for the return of the original tickets?

The replacement fee is 10 million dollars.