Matchday Thread - Mansfield Town v Derby County (09/08 19:45)

Ghost of Clough

2 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

JW & MF echoing lots of fans view...why do we do the 6 yard...oh s***..stags equalise. 

Are you suggesting we're continuing to invite pressure on with idiotic short goalkicks across our 6 yard area from a defender to our keeper? Who'd have thought? I really do despair.

Sounds as if the Rams are under the cosh. Rosenior needs to change things to demonstrate he can match Nigel's tactical nous. And stopping the daft goalkicks would be a great help too.

1 minute ago, TomTom92 said:

Third match in a row where we’ve come out sleep walking. What the hell is LR saying to them at half time?

It seems to be a message that 

"I think they'll make changes. But I've no idea what they might be. Just go out there and trot around at 5mph for 10 mins while I work it out." 

?

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

It's a completely different team! But how are we trying to play, he noted that management style is the same as last season...

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's a completely different team! But how are we trying to play, he noted that management style is the same as last season...

3 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Third match in a row where we’ve come out sleep walking. What the hell is LR saying to them at half time?

I do worry that this is may be the problem with Liam continuing with the coaching from the last few seasons....out mentality just doesn't seem to have changed despite our change in style (up to a point)