Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

19 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Mine just arrived too,  be like a home game for me and hopefully a quick get away from Burslem afterwards!

Half the distance to Vale Park than it is to PP for me, but bloody trains back are a nightmare. It does my head in that West Ham fans will be able to get back to London by train after a night game in Derby, but Stoke to Merseyside, forget it. ?

Edited by Grumpy Git

I've paid £6 to park in the club carpark, there's absolutely no chance I'm trusting the locals and street parking. Hopefully it's a quick getaway onto the motorway.

Book here if anyone is wanting to do similar; https://portvaleparking.co.uk/
Onsite parking has now increased to £7, obviously some sort of surge pricing. 

Edited by Ram@Lincoln
added parking link

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I've paid £6 to park in the club carpark, there's absolutely no chance I'm trusting the locals and street parking. Hopefully it's a quick getaway onto the motorway.

Let’s get the car park sold out. How many tickets are left?

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

No it is not

If go before gate goes down you can get away quick then but if goes down then but stuck there a good 30m to 1 hour after game has finished.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

No it is not

If go before gate goes down you can get away quick then but if goes down then but stuck there a good 30m to 1 hour after game has finished.

Wowzers, is that from recent experience or memories from 96? I wouldn't think it'll take up to an hour to get out given the size of of the club. Saying that, it took ages at Accrington. 

10 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Wowzers, is that from recent experience or memories from 96? I wouldn't think it'll take up to an hour to get out given the size of of the club. Saying that, it took ages at Accrington. 

If going to bolton game then saying if bring 7 coaches down you have to wait until away coaches have gone before they open the gate.

5 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

You haven't been to Brighton have you.....

I've always found the Amex OK. Booked parking in one of the University car parks a couple of times and got away no problem. On the train, I once got into Dick's Bar after the game and had a couple of pints before getting the train into Brighton and a second time got the train to Lewes, for which the queue is allot shorter, and had a couple of pints in Lewes before getting the train up to London. Coach, or trying to get a train back into Brighton straight after the game must be murder though.