Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

2 hours ago, angieram said:

I JUST WONDER LISTENING TO SOME OF THESE PEOPLES LANGUAGE IN FRONT OF THEIR OWN YOUNGSTERS WHAT THE CHILDREN ARE GOING TO GROW UP LIKE

Makes me cringe some of the things I see and hear from our own fans , Barnsley last week I sat in the east stand near to a couple of people with 2 kids probably no older than 13,parents and kids couldn’t say a sentence without c*** or fu***** in it kids were only interested in goading and giving the finger to away fans,then with 5 minutes to go the kids got up and one of them said to the parents f*** this I'm going to get arrested today and they both left,during all of this all the parents said was "little  c***s aren't they ", when I left I noticed the kids on their own running towards the away exit. 

2 hours ago, Mick Brolly said:

Makes me cringe some of the things I see and hear from our own fans , Barnsley last week I sat in the east stand near to a couple of people with 2 kids probably no older than 13,parents and kids couldn’t say a sentence without c*** or fu***** in it kids were only interested in goading and giving the finger to away fans,then with 5 minutes to go the kids got up and one of them said to the parents f*** this I'm going to get arrested today and they both left,during all of this all the parents said was "little  c***s aren't they ", when I left I noticed the kids on their own running towards the away exit. 

Kids now have no respect for anyone or anything kids have to much power and they know it.

5 hours ago, angieram said:

I'll just leave this here. 

IS FOOTBALL ON THE TERRACES GOING BACK TO THE 80'S IDIOT'S FIGHTING ABUSE BEING AIMED AT NOT JUST THE OPOSITION BUT ALSO THEIR OWN FAN'S .
EVERTON FANS WITH DEATH THREATS TOWARDS BILL KENWRIGHT. THE LADY CHIEF EXECUTIVE PUT IN A HEADLOCK BY A SUPPORTER ,THE BOARD ADVISED TO STAY AT HOME FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY. 
SCUNTHORPE FANS INVADING THE PITCH WITH FLARES TO PROTEST AGAINST THE OWNERS. 
WHEN DERBY WAS PUT INTO ADMINISTRATION BY THE LAST OWNER. MOST OF THE SUPPORTERS STAGED PEACEFUL PROTESTS, WITH THE ODD FEW HELL BENT ON HURLING ABUSE OUTSIDE M.M'S HOME (THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE BEHAVIOUR). AND IT'S GETTING EVEN WORSE .DISABLED SUPPORTERS ARE NOT TREATED WELL BY SOME OF OUR OWN FAN'S OR SOME OF THE OPPOSITION CLUB'S. STEWARD'S (YESTERDAY'S NOT INCLUDED IN THIS RANT).
AT DERBY'S GAME WITH CHELTENHAM AN AMBULANT DISABLED SUPPORTER WAS VERBALLY ABUSED BY A MAN WHO WAS WITH HIS YOUNG SON. THE MOTHER OF THE 
YOUNG LADY POLITELY ASKED THE MAN BEHIND TO BE CAREFUL  AS HER DAUGHTER WAS DISABLED AND HAD A BRAIN TUMOUR .
THE MAN THEN SAID WELL F...ING LEAVE HER AT HOME.
THE MANS YOUNG SON LOOKED AT HIS FATHER AND SEEMED EMBARRASSED .
I JUST WONDER LISTENING TO SOME OF THESE PEOPLES LANGUAGE IN FRONT OF THEIR OWN YOUNGSTERS WHAT THE CHILDREN ARE GOING TO GROW UP LIKE.
UNFORTUNATELY THE LADY DIDN'T GET THE SEAT NUMBER OF THE MAN OR HE COULD HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO DERBY. 
IT IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING THAT OUR DISABLED FAN'S CAN'T ATTEND A GAME IN COMFORT. AND THAT FANS CAN'T JUST DO PEACEFUL PROTESTS. 
THE FA SHOULD INSIST AND FUND IF NECESSARY ALL CLUB'S  TO ENSURE WHEELCHAIR AND AMBULANT SUPPORTER ARE SITUATED IN A PART OF THE STADIUM WHERE THEY CAN SEE THE GAME IN COMFORT AND FREE FROM THE FEAR OF INJURY AND ABUSE.

I hear that angie

I get this at cinerma some times people taking the mick and calling them mongs I find that highly 0ffivance or I get guest telling them leave them to die. I take no nonce of them and I ask them to leave.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I hear that angie

I get this at cinerma some times people taking the mick and calling them mongs I find that highly 0ffivance or I get guest telling them leave them to die. I take no nonce of them and I ask them to leave.

Good for you, buddy.
Everyone breaking the rules and/or the terms and conditions of their tickets should at least be aware that they are at risk of being asked to leave.  

2 hours ago, Mick Brolly said:

I like to stand and sing at football and I have worked on building sites all my life . I don’t cringe easily. But you are right , the way some parents carry on at football does make you wince. They seem to want to coach their kids in the art of shouting Effing  C—-t.They are the same at kids football and we wonder why we can’t get people to referee.

6 hours ago, angieram said:

AT DERBY'S GAME WITH CHELTENHAM AN AMBULANT DISABLED SUPPORTER WAS VERBALLY ABUSED BY A MAN WHO WAS WITH HIS YOUNG SON. THE MOTHER OF THE 
YOUNG LADY POLITELY ASKED THE MAN BEHIND TO BE CAREFUL  AS HER DAUGHTER WAS DISABLED AND HAD A BRAIN TUMOUR .
THE MAN THEN SAID WELL F...ING LEAVE HER AT HOME.
THE MANS YOUNG SON LOOKED AT HIS FATHER AND SEEMED EMBARRASSED .

I'm not sure I've heard of anything quite as crass and insensitive as this being said to a child by an adult stranger. I wonder if he'd have said that if the girl had been with her Dad?

I feel sorry for his son and hope his Mum gets him away from the tool ASAP

1 minute ago, Crewton said:

I'm not sure I've heard of anything quite as crass and insensitive as this being said to a child by an adult stranger. I wonder if he'd have said that if the girl had been with her Dad?

I feel sorry for his son and hope his Mum gets him away from the tool ASAP

She's a young woman but that doesn't alter your point.

Could clows maybe have talks with the away clubs maybe help disabled derby fans like at bolton game we had home fans in lower area but there vip bit could he maybe suggest that they could go in there so if they want sit in there they go inside or outside and sit in peace and quite.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Could clows maybe have talks with the away clubs maybe help disabled derby fans like at bolton game we had home fans in lower area but there vip bit could he maybe suggest that they could go in there so if they want sit in there they go inside or outside and sit in peace and quite.

Maybe he could ask that our disabled fans don’t have to sit near the cavemen?

Another reason not to like Wycombe, they will not be giving us the extra allocation in the family stand and Frank Adams stand afforded to Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday. They received 2,837 tickets, so our allocation will be less.

Incidentally Gareth Ainsworth said after their match that he thought they had just played the league one champions.

Just now, Foreveram said:

Another reason not to like Wycombe, they will not be giving us the extra allocation in the family stand and Frank Adams stand afforded to Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday. They received 2,837 tickets, so our allocation will be less.

Incidentally Gareth Ainsworth said after their match that he thought they had just played the league one champions.

TBH, given the recent history, I'm not surprised by this news. 

22 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Wonder how many less that’ll be

26 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

My God they're pathetic.

21 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

But if they don’t sell out then they are losing money, which I thought was very important to them.

Most likely they've been taking police advice, don't you think? 

Even we've reduced our away allocations for some teams, which I can only think was on police advice. 

13 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Even we've reduced our away allocations for some teams, which I can only think was on police advice. 

Happy to sell to Sheffield Wednesday and Ipswich, who also had the same allocation.

16 minutes ago, Crewton said:

The extra tickets in the family stand are what it says on the tin and can only be obtained through the ticket office and not online, so unlikely to be the cause of any trouble.