Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

31 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Can you refrain from posting your usual reminders of when each category goes on sale please? (until I've got mine 😀)

Sorry but others have asked for the information, I think there will be enough for most members.

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed as I’ve not seen it anywhere else but the Sheffield Wednesday away allocation has altered from 2,020 initial allocation to 2,373 full allocation.

Tickets on sale to 15+ members at 10 o’clock tomorrow.

Currently 1,947 tickets on sale, although around 400 were greyed out from the start.

They all seem to be right at the back of the stand, too. None of the front rows where we usually sit are available. 

The view is crap up there and even more difficult to get to than the rest of that dreadful stand.

I hope we're taking note for next season if we are unfortunate enough to be in the same league again. 

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

They all seem to be right at the back of the stand, too. None of the front rows where we usually sit are available. 

The view is crap up there and even more difficult to get to than the rest of that dreadful stand.

I hope we're taking note for next season if we are unfortunate enough to be in the same league again. 

Or playoff semi final.

50 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Yes total allocation 2.373 miserable gits. They will have to give us more if we get them in the playoffs 

To be far, we only gave them 2,681 which is 500 less than we gave Ipswich. We'll also have to give them more if we get them in the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Agreed although, as @Foreveram says, the only losers are the fans. It’s a shame if we (or Sheffield Wednesday or anyone else for that matter) feel the need to resort to such a thing. 

You got newcastle fans thank for this going complaining to shiffield council way they been reduced thanks a lot newcastle fans.