Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

18 hours ago, angieram said:

Did you say you were going in hospitality at FGR, @MadAmster

I ask because we are too. They operate a strictly home fans policy but the CEO gave us the all clear as we are members and have donated and been to matches there before.

However, he's now left so we are a bit worried that we'll turn up on the day and won't be let in. 

Yes, Angie. I had emailed FGR to ask about FGR's policy. Never got a reply. I then bumped into an ex derby lass in the Brunny on the day of the home game against FGR who now organises all the food at FGR (but still a Rams fan). Told her the story. She said, leave it with me. True to her word, their hospitality man contacted me on the Tuesday. Said no trouble whatsoever and the transaction was done. Still have all the paperwork.  If they don't let us in I'll be invoicing them for flights, hotel, car hire, etc etc etc...

41 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

Yes, Angie. I had emailed FGR to ask about FGR's policy. Never got a reply. I then bumped into an ex derby lass in the Brunny on the day of the home game against FGR who now organises all the food at FGR (but still a Rams fan). Told her the story. She said, leave it with me. True to her word, their hospitality man contacted me on the Tuesday. Said no trouble whatsoever and the transaction was done. Still have all the paperwork.  If they don't let us in I'll be invoicing them for flights, hotel, car hire, etc etc etc...

Excellent! We have kept the copy of the email from their ex-CEO just in case. 

Hopefully we can work out who each other are and say hello on the day. 

43 minutes ago, angieram said:

Excellent! We have kept the copy of the email from their ex-CEO just in case. 

Hopefully we can work out who each other are and say hello on the day. 

Easy to spot, I'm 6 foot with cropped grey hair, my wife is about 5 ft 5 and a red head, eldest son is my size and build and the youngest is 6 ft 6....  

I missed out on the Oxford away tickets. I had been trying to register on the Oxford site for home tickets for the past week and according to their information it was straightforward to register for first time purchasers but when you got to the final button it brought up 'invalid page' and I couldn't continue. I looked on their forum and there were complaints that the system never works properly and home fans now resort to the phone or attend the ticket office to buy tickets. Anyway, I tried again this morning and at the third attempt I managed to register - I have no idea as to what I did differently - I felt I had cracked the Enigma code - but within five minutes I had bought two seats and received the e-tickets in my inbox.

I then went on the Peterborough site, registered and bought two seats for next month, which are also in my inbox. After my absence last season away because of the pandemic, I've already reached 10+ for next season. For Burton, Cheltenham and Wycombe, I got home tickets which of course aren't credited on my DCFC account. Fleetwood is the only failure so far and I had to watch that on Rams TV. Fleetwood took every precaution to ensure away fans couldn't buy tickets in the home section but it was at a cost to them of about 2,000 unsold tickets in the home end. All of the other clubs seem to prefer taking our money and has it caused any crowd trouble anywhere? None at all.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

2 hours ago, MadAmster said:

Easy to spot, I'm 6 foot with cropped grey hair, my wife is about 5 ft 5 and a red head, eldest son is my size and build and the youngest is 6 ft 6....  

Well, I'm relieved we'll be sitting and I'm not stood behind you - or your sons!

Question for anyone who may be able to help, it’s looking likely I won’t be able to go to Barnsley on Saturday now due to personal commitment so was wondering if I’d be able to get a full refund if I returned the tickets to the ticket office tomorrow or would it be too short notice?

Planning on giving them a call in the morning but thought I’d ask if anyone knew from past experience.

1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

Question for anyone who may be able to help, it’s looking likely I won’t be able to go to Barnsley on Saturday now due to personal commitment so was wondering if I’d be able to get a full refund if I returned the tickets to the ticket office tomorrow or would it be too short notice?

Planning on giving them a call in the morning but thought I’d ask if anyone knew from past experience.

I’d take them off you 

could collect Friday evening if your local to Derby 

13 hours ago, MadAmster said:

May I know they do vegan food 

But what type food do they do

Like pies and stuff.

1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

I think has to be 24 to 48 hours before the game mate.