Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

15 hours ago, Boycie said:

Some lads wanted to stand up in the east stand tonight in front of us.  They sat down.

Think they should open up the South Stand as well to allow the standyuppers to go in there, and the sittydowners to stay in the East Stand. I know it means a few more stewards but would make it much easier.

9 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Think they should open up the South Stand as well to allow the standyuppers to go in there, and the sittydowners to stay in the East Stand. I know it means a few more stewards but would make it much easier.

Just total enforcement of the 'no standing' rule, and rail seats in the SS, job sorted.

40 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Just total enforcement of the 'no standing' rule, and rail seats in the SS, job sorted.

Ideally so, but it's a job that will cost a few million, as additional access and egress is needed for the extra spectators. 

That a summer after first successful season in the Prem kind of job. 

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

They should buy their tickets for the back row of East Upper. They can stand all they like up there.

5 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

For most away games this season it seems supporters will mostly have a choice, seated or standing. @B4ev6is, if you wish to stand, go in the terraces. If you wish to sit with the folk that want to sit down, go in the seats. It would be rather ignorant to stand in the seats if given a choice. If not, again, be courteous and gauge the vibe around you. If you're sat say middle onwards to the front, sit down for those who can't stand.

At Fleetwood, I wished to sit down so went in the seats with everyone else seated. At Morecambe I'm standing as going with work colleagues who are rowdy chaps. 

We tend go near the back often than not people standing infront of us but people can sit on top of the seats seen number people do that not actually sit down.

5 hours ago, rammieib said:

We were rammed in the middle of that East Stand like sardines last night. At least 15 minutes in before the stragglers finished debating which row they might have been in and weaving through to their seats. I missed the first goal live because of that, good job they replayed it on the screen.

I would have appreciated a little more space in the stands. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

We were rammed in the middle of that East Stand like sardines last night. At least 15 minutes in before the stragglers finished debating which row they might have been in and weaving through to their seats. I missed the first goal live because of that, good job they replayed it on the screen.

If I had known angie you could have come sat near me and my dad loads room near us.

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Funny you should say this, I’m in the east stand normally but sat to the side of the police bit lat night, the seats seemed closer together?

I can’t believe they are, but it felt very different.