Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

14 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

One was round two and the other was the second round.

One was against the top ranked team in the round based on last season's league positions.

And the other was Barrow who I think are in League Two these days...I don't pay attention to the lower leagues though so that could be wrong.

1 hour ago, Scarlet Hound said:

Very positive performance by our reserves tonight against Newcastle's first team.

Do you even have a reserves? I thought you just had a squad of about 30 players, almost all overpaid and likely to conjure up only 9 wins all season.

Season for Forest pretty much ended last night. All they have to look forward to now is a derby with Leicester and a 17-15th place finish.

19 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Do you even have a reserves? I thought you just had a squad of about 30 players, almost all overpaid and likely to conjure up only 9 wins all season.

Our 'reserves' as shown tonight are of a similar standard to many of the first team so in most cases there's no significant drop off. Of course there is nobody of the level of Gibbs-White or Murillo to step in if they were out but mostly the squad is of a similar level.

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

The two gumps who missed cost £47m.

Our three who missed cost about £150k, a difference of £46.85m.

If we're being precise.

Days like this make you realise the difference between our clubs really is enormous isn’t it? 

Hilarious that you’re posting this as some kind of win 😂

Edited by Red_Dawn

5 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Season for Forest pretty much ended last night. All they have to look forward to now is a derby with Leicester and a 17-15th place finish.

The ironic thing is that sentiment could be applied for you

Mind you, maybe you won’t make 21st

8 hours ago, Scarlet Hound said:

One was against the top ranked team in the round based on last season's league positions.

And the other was Barrow who I think are in League Two these days...I don't pay attention to the lower leagues though so that could be wrong.

Maybe you remember Yeovil, I do 😂

12 hours ago, Scarlet Hound said:

mother complain GIF

Well done to Lee Carsley on his latest England squad with Gibbs-White called up. 

It does mean we probably owe Wolves £5m or so through a clause in his transfer but what's £5m nowadays? In the Premier League you could probably find that down the back of the chairs in the boardroom.

15 hours ago, Scarlet Hound said:

Yet here you are on a lower leagues clubs forum.... 

52 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Yet here you are on a lower leagues clubs forum.... 

Oh joy. Another Billy-No-Mates gump with the intelligence of a common house brick. I suppose we should be grateful that they bother to take time out from finger-blasting their female relatives to share their wit and repartee with us lowly Rams fans.

1 hour ago, Scarlet Hound said:

Well done to Lee Carsley on his latest England squad with Gibbs-White called up. 

It does mean we probably owe Wolves £5m or so through a clause in his transfer but what's £5m nowadays? In the Premier League you could probably find that down the back of the chairs in the boardroom.

Don’t get too cocky, enjoy it while it lasts 

2 hours ago, Scarlet Hound said:

Or the next shipment from Columbia.