Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Never fear.  The moral guardians of football and bastions of FFP fairness will surely not put up with this chicanery and will be protesting by the thousands as we speak.   Here's the mass protest live. 

CRLqG3.gif

No indeed. They're also no doubt having a whip round to make up the millions that the City Council has been blackmailed into foregoing by Stavros and Co, because from what I've seen them state in the past it's up to supporters to cover the owner's debts.

On 20/07/2024 at 13:11, Crewton said:

Preparations for their next relegation campaign are going well. A stunning 1-1 draw against 16th placed Sunderland yesterday means they'll probably be looking to buy another 20 players before the season starts. Most of the current squad will no doubt be out on loan soon, dispersed to every corner of Europe faster than the Black Death. 

You'll be extremely lucky to get a draw against Sunderland next year, let's be honest. 

9 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Looks like they’ve decided their international footballer accused of some pretty grim stuff in his homeland remains available for selection. Well, former international, as his country retain a moral compass.

Its a difficult one while the case in ongoing. However, I will add that he shouldn't be starting, friendlies or otherwise, until it is resolved.

Looks pretty grim. 

27 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Looks like they’ve decided their international footballer accused of some pretty grim stuff in his homeland remains available for selection. Well, former international, as his country retain a moral compass.

What's this?

10 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Although

This is probably worse

Expect he’ll never play for you again, no? 

https://x.com/thesunfootball/status/1808403057790669052?s=46

If you want that thing playing for and want to stand up for him feel free.  He can start alongside this one.

In May 2022, Kouyaté called his Senegalese teammate Idrissa Gueye a "real man" for reportedly refusing to wear a Paris Saint-Germain shirt with a rainbow-coloured number for LGBT rights. 

14 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

This is probably worse

I'd say the sex offence that carries a seven year prison sentence is probably worse, but that's just me