Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

13 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

League One. 

How is it these days by the way? ?

2 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

They don't tend to report on the lower leagues on MOTD or Super Sunday so I'm a bit out of touch with it all.

Another crack of dawn start for DCFC's saddest stalker ?

I do owe you and Dawnie and apology though as in my last post, it seems I assumed your gender when in fact, we all now know how you truly identify...

image.thumb.png.d525708c7e43ca5593f6d3b96b67befe.png

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

3 hours ago, sawley_ram said:

Don't forget... Club to finish bottom of the Premiership the most number of times = Forest. It's bad doing it once, but three times (almost in a row) is a bit pants.

You’ve got to be in it to lose it. That could apply to both of us really. 

Seriously, as much as we both take the kids of our crap prem records, at least we’ve both been in it enough times to have crap records. Lots of clubs haven’t even had a sniff of ‘the promised land’.

imagine being one of those clubs that, for generations, have just bumped around the same league. No promotions to cheer about, no relations to moan about. 

I wonder who has the record for most time spent in a league now, Forest and us jointly held it for the championship til last season. 

4 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I wonder who has the record for most time spent in a league now, Forest and us jointly held it for the championship til last season. 

That's why the games between us were going a bit stale in my opinion. Well that and you never beating us...?

Seriously though, the best period for the EM Derby was the Clough/Billy days so 2008-2011 when it was proper toxic due to so many ties on each side connected to the other. It came after a bit of a gap so that will probably happen again.

5 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

imagine being one of those clubs that, for generations, have just bumped around the same league. No promotions to cheer about, no relations to moan about. 

were you being nagged whilst posting, mate?   ?

We've all been there!

#distracted

I know we basically play 3 times a week but with the absence of anything interesting in nottingham for them to watch it’s obvious that they never seem to actually have a footy match to watch especially on a Saturday afternoon. I suppose watching the opponents have the football most of the time and hoping to get a breakaway lucky goal this season has proved relatively successful but looks dreadful to watch but if they enjoy that sort of thing ?‍♂️ 

5 minutes ago, Crewton said:

No sign of the organ grinder and his little monkey yet? 

They must be out trying to divert the Trent through the "WFCG" to give it a good clean. 

They will be here to celebrate their fourth away goal of the season and being given a penalty to miss - it’s just enough to continue with X1 behind the ball and hope for a freak result