Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

f*** me - how out of date is your list - we hold virtually none of those records outright and a number of them are held by other clubs entirely. I know you live in the past, but this is weak even by your standards.

If we are going to talk stats though just out of casual interest who is the team who was the first to finish last in the premier league on three separate occasions and who still holds the joint record for most last place finishes? Still time for you to extend said record lads. 

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I should hang fire on the fewest away goals for a bit

Not even one of our records anymore....

On the other hand 3 away goals all season is truly abysmal ?

22 minutes ago, GenBr said:

f*** me - how out of date is your list - we hold virtually none of those records outright and a number of them are held by other clubs entirely. I know you live in the past, but this is weak even by your standards.

If we are going to talk stats though just out of casual interest who is the team who was the first to finish last in the premier league on three separate occasions and who still holds the joint record for most last place finishes? Still time for you to extend said record lads. 

Most spent in a relegation season entered the chat. 

1 hour ago, GenBr said:

Beats one win all season though, amiright?

Also, good side that Plymouth. Going places..

7 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Beats one win all season though, amiright?

Also, good side that Plymouth. Going places..

Glad to see Plymouth and Wednesday up there. Plymouth have a lot of potential if they can establish themselves in the Championship. 

They also pay all of their taxes so you could call last night a win for the good guys.

1 hour ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Glad to see Plymouth and Wednesday up there. Plymouth have a lot of potential if they can establish themselves in the Championship. 

They also pay all of their taxes so you could call last night a win for the good guys.

Ohhh GIF

1 hour ago, Pontius Pilate said:

You just like Plymouth for promotion cos you’re already planning your trip to Devon next season.