Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

You as well, which you obviously hadn't realised 

Thankfully, despite that, our fortunes differed somewhat.. 

I will add, Southampton may be one of the worst teams I've ever seen in the PL. Absolute odds on for relegation, particularly after appointing Jones.

3 minutes ago, alram said:

not looking good for them to go down at the minute, the 100 players they brought seem to be learning how to play together

Beating Southampton 1-0 doesn’t necessarily mean they’re ready to shoot up the league. 

this is perfect really. They’ll spend a s*** load on January thinking just a little bit more quality will see them safe. Then they’ll implode and go down anyway, being in twice as much debt. 

10 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Southampton and Bournemouth look nailed on. The third team could be interesting.

I’d still mark Forest as favourites for that third spot. Wolves have got a top manager now and they will pull out of it.

Everton, West Ham or Leeds. Any of those going down wouldn’t be bad consolation should Forest survive.

i think the toxicity around everton and west ham could make a difference. leeds has the potential to turn sour as well.

i dont think forest will go down, the fat greek will keep throwing cash at it

12 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Beating Southampton 1-0 doesn’t necessarily mean they’re ready to shoot up the league. 

this is perfect really. They’ll spend a s*** load on January thinking just a little bit more quality will see them safe. Then they’ll implode and go down anyway, being in twice as much debt. 

no it doesnt you are right but they have been decent for a while now, better than those around them anyway

22 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Southampton and Bournemouth look nailed on. The third team could be interesting.

I’d still mark Forest as favourites for that third spot. Wolves have got a top manager now and they will pull out of it.

Everton, West Ham or Leeds. Any of those going down wouldn’t be bad consolation should Forest survive.

Back in November I said Southampton could struggle along with Bournemouth, results since just reinforced my belief those 2 are even more probable. Thought then Everton needed to ditch Lampard and still do, then they’ll probably be fine. Wolves I thought would improve and still do but I also thought West Ham the other 3rd last candidate, trying to be objective.

One result against Southampton changes little other than the short term picture is rosier; Forest still need to score more goals and still likely to spend more cash on even more players. I’d give them better odds now but i’d say it will be a close call. Newcastle away is a free hit, they’re a well drilled machine now, so Notts can expect nothing there. Beat Leicester at home after, well they’re a lot more comfortable and Leicester likely well and truly dragged back into it. That’s their big game on the near Premier horizon.