Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

When the highly stoppable force of notts forests meets the notably movable object of man u's shittness.

Still, out with old and in with the new, it will soon be a new year and I've every faith in the forest new years resolution to rediscover thier crappness, to work at being bad again, to really make an effort in the race to the championship.

14 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Cooper was holding them back. He fluked promotion and they stayed up by luck. A decent manager comes in now and they look a completely different side.

Cooper is just a welsh Nigel Pearson.

This is such a poor take. You don’t fluke promotions and you certainly don’t fluke staying in the Premier League. 

Cooper will learn his lesson at Forest and go onto better things. But mark my words, nothing can discredit the job he did here. 

I will say though, looks like we’ve found another brilliant managerial appointment.. 

4 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

This is such a poor take. You don’t fluke promotions and you certainly don’t fluke staying in the Premier League. 

Cooper will learn his lesson at Forest and go onto better things. But mark my words, nothing can discredit the job he did here. 

I will say though, looks like we’ve found another brilliant managerial appointment.. 

You can fluke promotion. Billy Davies did it here. I said you were lucky to stay up.

Cooper won’t go on to better things. He isn’t any better than Pearson or Dean Smith. He had you playing crap football and you would have gone down with him. I understand why there is a love for Cooper.

But in 5-10 years time you will see him in a similar way Brighton fans see Chris Hughton. Just a stepping stone.

4 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Your goal in the final was the very definition of a fluke, against the team who finished above you with more points.

You survived in the end last season primarily because fate handed you two consecutive home games against teams who'd spank you 99/100 but who'd suffered season-defining demoralising losses a few days earlier in each case - it wasn't a fluke that you won them, but you were certainly fortunate to play them under those circumstances.

You're right about Cooper though - 'lucky' or not, he didn't deserve the sack - and Nuno was a sensible appointment - but it's only 3 games........

20 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Whilst I have some distaste of Florist, given my southern connections I don’t have the local hatred and actually loathe Manure even more.  I am pleased to see Utd lose again so I can text a number of mates saying how s*** they are that they can’t even beat that pile of s*** at the shitty ground.

My Manu supporting mate thought that Matt Turner was Utds best player.

He also thought Antony should be frog-marched out of Old Trafford for feigning injury as he was being subbed.

5 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

You can fluke promotion. Billy Davies did it here. I said you were lucky to stay up.

Cooper won’t go on to better things. He isn’t any better than Pearson or Dean Smith. He had you playing crap football and you would have gone down with him. I understand why there is a love for Cooper.

But in 5-10 years time you will see him in a similar way Brighton fans see Chris Hughton. Just a stepping stone.

You cannot fluke something over 46 games.

Its even less of a fluke when you are bottom of the league after 7 games with 0 points.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

You cannot fluke something over 46 games.

Its even less of a fluke when you are bottom of the league after 7 games with 0 points.

Of course you can fluke it. I think it’s evident by our PL season that we didn’t get promoted on ability.

Stars aligned for us and Forest.

35 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Of course you can fluke it. I think it’s evident by our PL season that we didn’t get promoted on ability.

Rubbish.

We did no such thing as fluke it. We were such a solid unit and won so many games by one goal.

Once we went ahead there was no way we were losing.

What happened the following season is irrelevant, we were moving into a much better league with much better players.

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

We got promoted correctly by finishing third.  It was the load of s**** we bought for tuppence in the January and summer that  cost us.  If we had a fit Barnes and hadn't flogged Oakley we'd have got more points