Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

On 23/05/2023 at 17:42, Sparkle said:

Does anybody use East Midlands Parkway? - seriously whenever I use the train it stops there and no one gets on or off - I know of little reason to consider using it for those living in and around Derby

When I worked in Beeston and had stopped driving for 18 months, I worked out it was cheaper for me to get a season ticket to East Midlands Parkway from Long Eaton rather than Long Eaton to Beeston. The golden detail was that to get to East Midlands Parkway I had to go via Beeston in order to change there. No rules at all stopping me from getting off the train at Beeston and simply not completing the journey! I used to spend less than £40 a month.

Edited by sawley_ram

On 23/05/2023 at 17:42, Sparkle said:

Does anybody use East Midlands Parkway? - seriously whenever I use the train it stops there and no one gets on or off - I know of little reason to consider using it for those living in and around Derby

Handy for those of us out in the villages heading to London occasionally, saves a journey to Derby or Tamworth for me. The car parking is pretty expensive mind!

3 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

🙈

Well if it all goes horribly wrong on Sunday then at least they'll at least be able to roll out all those hopeful, promotion-based songs. Saves it all going stale for them eh ? We just need to tweak the '21 points' song a bit to cover an unspecified predicted probable/possible future date of promotion. Job done.

What's your prediction for Sunday RD ? I reckon Everton will probably see off Bournemouth who are on 3 straight losses, which renders the other results meaningless.

4 hours ago, Alty_Ram said:

Well if it all goes horribly wrong on Sunday then at least they'll at least be able to roll out all those hopeful, promotion-based songs. Saves it all going stale for them eh ? We just need to tweak the '21 points' song a bit to cover an unspecified predicted probable/possible future date of promotion. Job done.

What's your prediction for Sunday RD ? I reckon Everton will probably see off Bournemouth who are on 3 straight losses, which renders the other results meaningless.

I think Everton get a draw which will be enough for them. 

Leeds to also win and Leicester to lose, as they’re dire. 

On 26/05/2023 at 15:34, Red_Dawn said:

I think Everton get a draw which will be enough for them. 

Leeds to also win and Leicester to lose, as they’re dire. 

I don’t think a draw is enough for Everton…? Leicester win and have a better GD.

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Luton Town of two divisions above you.. 

Luton Schhhmuton…. Relegated by December along with Forest and Man City! s*** league aaaaahhhhhh

ps. I’ve had a very strong cocktail 🍹 hi