Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

7 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

That's because they've already spent it, just over a longer period of time. Bournemouth have spent 6 out of the last 8 seasons in the Premier League as well.

I'm not quite sure that you comprehend the challenge of getting promoted having built a squad of mostly loans, frees and academy players in the Championship and then having to build a new squad to survive in the world's toughest league. But then again why would you be able to comprehend it? It's a million miles away from what you're used to.

Yeah we've only spent 75 years there.  Go back to your basement where you've been hiding for 6 weeks you lonely saddo. 

Can’t see Notts getting relegated now. The others at the bottom are even more woeful than they are. Regulation win against Southampton and they are pretty much there I think. £200 million well spent? Not sure. How much to stay up next season? How can it be sustained? Football is pretty much broken. The players and agents gravy train rumbles on as sportswashing oversees it. I preferred the 70s and 80s. 

Leicester v Everton this weekend is massive.

If Everton lose they are down. They would probably need 6-7 points from their last 4 games to survive and they aren’t getting that with their fixtures.

Leeds are in trouble too. They had a run of Palace, Fulham and Leicester. They needed 5 points from that lot at least. They got 1. Bournemouth (A) this weekend has become must-win because they also have a difficult last 4 games.

I think Forest and Leicester will fancy their chances now.

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

Bournemouth didn't need to spend anything like£200m - despite almost completely overhauling their squad last season.

It's more an indication of how much rubbish you've bought.

I dont want to defend Forest, but Bournemouth still spent a lot of money this season and haven't had to compete on a level playing field for a decade in the few times they've been in the championship.

Forest didnt have parachute payments and theyve been out of the top flight for 30 years. Some of the quality of the players they signed is dubious at best, but they had to spend money to have any chance of staying up. No other way to close the gap

1 hour ago, GenBr said:

I dont want to defend Forest, but Bournemouth still spent a lot of money this season and haven't had to compete on a level playing field for a decade in the few times they've been in the championship.

Forest didnt have parachute payments and theyve been out of the top flight for 30 years. Some of the quality of the players they signed is dubious at best, but they had to spend money to have any chance of staying up. No other way to close the gap

Bournemouth sold a load of players for big money when they were first relegated, and brought through quite a few kids. Their signings thereafter were relatively modest. 

Of course Forest had to strengthen their squad, but how many of those signings have played more than 15 games as a starter? Their struggle isn't an indicator that it's the Toughest PL For Years (another Forest TM I note), it's an indicator that they've signed few players that have performed consistently. If they stay up, see how many are retained and how many get a Greek holiday.

5 hours ago, Crewton said:

Bournemouth sold a load of players for big money when they were first relegated, and brought through quite a few kids. Their signings thereafter were relatively modest. 

Of course Forest had to strengthen their squad, but how many of those signings have played more than 15 games as a starter? Their struggle isn't an indicator that it's the Toughest PL For Years (another Forest TM I note), it's an indicator that they've signed few players that have performed consistently. If they stay up, see how many are retained and how many get a Greek holiday.

It's funny how your hate for us blinds you so much 🤣

Don't ever change Crewts

6 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

This mythical team of loans, frees and academy players cost 26 million pounds over two seasons by the way.  Not including any loan fees.

Over two seasons? We only got promoted the once to my knowledge...

I'm interested though where this £26m comes from. Probably the same source who has folk on here thinking Lingard is on 200k a week and we've spent 250m.

Not even sure why any of you are giving this six fingered freak the time of day.

Football banter is about give and take, not disappearing for 6 weeks when you're losing and then coming back to lecture people about a division that you've not been in for the past quarter of a century when you finally win a match.

Fair play to those responding to it though as he clearly must not have any friends if the first thing he does when his team wins is to go onto his local rivals forum.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not even sure why any of you are giving this six fingered freak the time of day.

Football banter is about give and take, not disappearing for 6 weeks when you're losing and then coming back to lecture people about a division that you've not been in for the past quarter of a century when you finally win a match.

Fair play to those responding to it though as he clearly must not have any friends if the first thing he does when his team wins is to go onto his local rivals forum.

Correct!! Just ignore the pill**k. At least Red Dawn is sometimes funny, no idea why he doesnt get chucked off, you do on their sh*** forum

8 hours ago, Crewton said:

They were able to sell those players for big money precisely because they'd just been in the Premier League and if transfermarkt is to be believed they broke our own transfer record 5 times this season. I know you are trying to twist it to make it look like Bournemouth werent spending money, but they lost £50 mill last time they were in the championship even when they still had parachutes. They kept a lot of their best players and spent mega bucks on wages to do so.

And i havent said its the toughest pl for years - think you're confusing me with someone else. It is imperative you spend money to compete. Forests transfer business is very hit and miss, but the fact that they are still in with a chance of staying up is astounding 

19 minutes ago, GenBr said:

They were able to sell those players for big money precisely because they'd just been in the Premier League and if transfermarkt is to be believed they broke our own transfer record 5 times this season. I know you are trying to twist it to make it look like Bournemouth werent spending money, but they lost £50 mill last time they were in the championship even when they still had parachutes. They kept a lot of their best players and spent mega bucks on wages to do so.

And i havent said its the toughest pl for years - think you're confusing me with someone else. It is imperative you spend money to compete. Forests transfer business is very hit and miss, but the fact that they are still in with a chance of staying up is astounding 

Where did you get the idea that I'd attributed that remark to you? It clearly relates back to Poncy Prat's claim.

"Astounding"? 😂 Get a grip and check what their own fans were predicting after the closing of the first transfer window.

4 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Over two seasons? We only got promoted the once to my knowledge...

I'm interested though where this £26m comes from. Probably the same source who has folk on here thinking Lingard is on 200k a week and we've spent 250m.

You’re actually paying Lingard ?

4 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

It’s just like stroking the stray cat that comes up to you in the street cos they’ve got nobody.