Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 hours ago, Archie said:

Champions League winners within 3 years!

We should all log on to their forum, hold our noses whilst we pile in with a load of happy clapper, we'll qualify for europe who will love the return of the champions, we need a 80k ground for our support type posts add to the febrile delusion. Then when it goes tits up we can amuse ourselves with Cooper must go and that fat t*** hasn't provided enough transfer funds for us to compete posts.

4 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Ridiculous fees for all those on that list. Sterling and Grealish, I like, but even their fees are too high, especially the latter.

You're not wrong. But all of those players showed something of significance to earn their moves. Gibbs White has had a good season in the championship. He just isn't at the level of the other players on that list. All of the transfers on there are to 'top 6' clubs, except this one. That says a lot. Forest have massively overpaid. 

Edited by Rammy03

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

Looks like the Entente Cordiale between Brizzle and Forest has broken down :

Screenshot_20220820-115356-01.jpeg.42e6ba4eaf511581f21a29c172227c93.jpeg

The analysis of Forest's finances has begun in earnest too ? 

Ol ploppys been round their forum like a fly round a cows a******* for months slagging us off . Now this betrayal.  Also the most entitled fan base around according to his minions.  Need to make their mind up it was us for 2 years. 

Pushed FFP to the limit- who knows in the fullness of time what proper analysis of their accounts to 2022 will show, they put in for £28m in 3 years in Covid addbacks and claims iirc which could surely in the fullness of time be challenged or amended by the EFL for FFP purposes- remember though they were rather good at sales, especially youth players as I say which on disposal is pure profit.

Cooper came in, strong loanees- something just clicked and they surged last season- Cup run helped too IMO, beating Arsenal and Leicester will have put confidence up further- perfect storm, struck while iron was hot. That Carvalho 'sale' to Olympiakos in January however...would be very interesting to see what that was- could it have kept them the right side of FFP?

842ca5e8-3ab7-4a6a-bdd6-6958d6870ad9_tex

Perhaps he can nip over their and start giving them his financial analysis as his musings on us were so well received and rabidly agreed on .  Probably not so much when it's closer to home

82fd8e57-3786-4677-a336-8609e2997596_tex

35 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

We should all log on to their forum, hold our noses whilst we pile in with a load of happy clapper, we'll qualify for europe who will love the return of the champions, we need a 80k ground for our support type posts add to the febrile delusion. Then when it goes tits up we can amuse ourselves with Cooper must go and that fat t*** hasn't provided enough transfer funds for us to compete posts.

I couldn’t dirty myself 

30 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Credit where it’s due, Forest have picked up a point at a direct relegation rival.

Everton are in serious danger of going down this season, especially if Fulham and Forest exceed expectations. 

Two very poor, ordinary sides. Both will struggle to survive. 

31 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Credit where it’s due, Forest have picked up a point at a direct relegation rival.

Everton are in serious danger of going down this season, especially if Fulham and Forest exceed expectations. 

At the moment I would say it will be three out of forest, Bournemouth, Fulham, Everton and Southampton. Another surprise team I think could implode is Leicester but that's only if they sell their best players.

36 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I'd like that for 6 reasons

Lampard, my Everton supporting mate, they detest any player that use to play for them, even if they did fantastically for them and left at the end of their contract and whinge like no other fans I've come across bar the Geordies,  they started this premier league b******* by being one of the '5' who would never go down- shoe on the other foot,  they should have gone in 97 but were saved thanks to there mate Segers, they should have gone down instead of us when we lost 4-3 and showed great delight in this after the game.

They were only saved last season because they played Leicester directly either side of a pretend European semi final. 

35 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'd like that for 6 reasons

Lampard, my Everton supporting mate, they detest any player that use to play for them, even if they did fantastically for them and left at the end of their contract and whinge like no other fans I've come across bar the Geordies,  they started this premier league b******* by being one of the '5' who would never go down- shoe on the other foot,  they should have gone in 97 but were saved thanks to there mate Segers, they should have gone down instead of us when we lost 4-3 and showed great delight in this after the game.

They were only saved last season because they played Leicester directly either side of a pretend European semi final. 

I don’t hold any grudge against Lampard. But he isn’t a very good manager. I thought Gerrard would do the better of the two but Villa don’t look any better under him than they did with Dean Smith in charge. 

On 20/08/2022 at 17:12, Bris Vegas said:

Not to mention Southampton and leeds