Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

9 hours ago, David said:

I've read that there's a £20 million buy option at the end of the loan deal which if it's true is mental for Forest.....if Henderson is crap then he gets punted back to Old Trafford who continue to have to pick up his obscene wages, if he does well then Forest get a decent English keeper at well below the market rate. 

8 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I've read that there's a £20 million buy option at the end of the loan deal which if it's true is mental for Forest.....if Henderson is crap then he gets punted back to Old Trafford who continue to have to pick up his obscene wages, if he does well then Forest get a decent English keeper at well below the market rate. 

There is a third option though where Forest go down, lack of goals at the other end and they refuse to pay £20m for a keeper in the Championship.

Interesting that now the Henderson talk is gathering pace, Brice Samba is sharing links claiming the media reports are not true about his contract demands, wasn't that his agent or someone close to him on Instagram posting pics with pay him what he's worth, or something along those lines?

The NEP now reporting he now wants to go back to Ligue 1, odd as he's a bit of a cult hero now at Forest, the play off heroics cemented that and now walking away from the best league in the world.

Henderson is a decent upgrade though, cult hero or not, I'd prefer Henderson over Samba, especially if it could be made permanent.

10 minutes ago, David said:

There is a third option though where Forest go down, lack of goals at the other end and they refuse to pay £20m for a keeper in the Championship.

Interesting that now the Henderson talk is gathering pace, Brice Samba is sharing links claiming the media reports are not true about his contract demands, wasn't that his agent or someone close to him on Instagram posting pics with pay him what he's worth, or something along those lines?

The NEP now reporting he now wants to go back to Ligue 1, odd as he's a bit of a cult hero now at Forest, the play off heroics cemented that and now walking away from the best league in the world.

Henderson is a decent upgrade though, cult hero or not, I'd prefer Henderson over Samba, especially if it could be made permanent.

Let's hope Henderson turns out to be Dickie. 

1 minute ago, David said:

To save you all from Googling, he's a Nigerian striker, been shipped out on loan all over by Liverpool, joined Union Berlin on a permanent for a season, scored 15 and now worth that.

Looks like another Sillenci or whatever he was called.

Just now, Boycie said:

And? Has he been offered double?

Dunno was just saying.

He did tell me that the season before last after Forest flunked the playoffs an hour after the last game of the season he saw Samba loading his suitcases into a limo outside his house. Sort of already on the beach. 

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Looks like another Sillenci or whatever he was called.

Top goal-scorer for the team finishing 5th in the Bundesliga, on paper looks a cracking signing for £17m. 

It also highlights how much value there is on the continent compared to England where Villa are trying to rob us blind of £15m for Keinan Davis.

5 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Top goal-scorer for the team finishing 5th in the Bundesliga, on paper looks a cracking signing for £17m. 

It also highlights how much value there is on the continent compared to England where Villa are trying to rob us blind of £15m for Keinan Davis.

Wasn’t he injured a bit though, seemed like they fans were all for him.

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Wasn’t he injured a bit though, seemed like they fans were all for him.

Davis is definitely loved by the fans and virtually everyone wants him back, but realistically he's not coming in to be first choice so £15m is ridiculous. I suspect Villa will drastically reduce the price by the end of the summer as they don't want him and not many in the Championship will take him for that money.

15 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Watch him return to his normal scoring rate of about 5 a season. 

Looking forward to Forest blowing £100m and getting relegated

4 minutes ago, Augustus said:

That's alright as Johnson will hit 20+ anyway ?

Do you think you’ll hang on to him?  My dog mate recons he’s over rated in the fan base, only turns it on for the big games?

I’d like him in our team but I doubt he’d take our wage cap seriously.

7 minutes ago, Augustus said:

That's alright as Johnson will hit 20+ anyway ?

He’ll be your star man have a stellar season getting about 7 goals and 10 assists (good for a struggling team) and it still won’t be enough. Can’t rely one one man.

Whatever happens you’ll struggle to keep him beyond next season, if you stay up though the big fee will enable you to reinvest. 

5 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

He’ll be your star man have a stellar season getting about 7 goals and 10 assists (good for a struggling team) and it still won’t be enough. Can’t rely one one man.

Whatever happens you’ll struggle to keep him beyond next season, if you stay up though the big fee will enable you to reinvest. 

Depends on how long he has on his contract. I’d like to believe he’s just signed a new deal to protect his club in case a really big fee is offered.