Disgusting playoffs behaviour in Derbyshire town

LN747

Whilst perusing the isle's of Long Eaton Te*co super-marche i have noted they are selling biscuit type things with Notts Florist paraphernalia iced on them AND waving good luck banners around - sickening

This is disgusting on several levels

1 - Long Eaton is a Derbyshire Town - what  does te*sco think its doing - they never did this for Derby - are they so ignorant that they don't realise they are in Derbyshire

2- It's just not on

3- i vow never to shop in tes*o again

4- attempting to brainwash Derbyshire kids via novelty biscuit fun is typical Notts behaviour

On the subject of biscuits - whats your favourite to take to the big game? Mine would be jammy dodger , lemon puffs and strawberry cream(a rare but unbelievable biscuit)

It's Aldi have to do in Long Eaton if they don't watch Derby County. But I won't be shopping at Tesco anywhere again.

Long Eaton is in Derbyshire

The closest sorting office is Notts hence the Notts postcode

If tesco dont like being in Derbyshire they should move their poxy little shop acroos the border to Chilwell or Beeston

Lets all boycott testco 

Viva Asda

They do a lovely frozen mushroom volauvant

18 hours ago, LN747 said:

Whilst perusing the isle's of Long Eaton Te*co super-marche i have noted they are selling biscuit type things with Notts Florist paraphernalia iced on them AND waving good luck banners around - sickening

1 - Long Eaton is a Derbyshire Town - what  does te*sco think its doing - they never did this for Derby - are they so ignorant that they don't realise they are in Derbyshire

2- It's just not on

4- attempting to brainwash Derbyshire kids via novelty biscuit fun is typical Notts behaviour

On the subject of biscuits - whats your favourite to take to the big game? Mine would be jammy dodger , lemon puffs and strawberry cream(a rare but unbelievable biscuit)

Not a Garibaldi.  I'm not interested in a biscuit they named their team after.  

18 hours ago, LN747 said:

2- It's just not on

When you censor the s, then later you censor the c, it just takes all of the mystery out of it. 

Buxton has the Stockport post code - SK , and as we all know, Stockport is in Cheshire.

From Buxton to the Cheshire county border is 12 miles, not half-mile from the Tesco supermarket in long Eaton to the Notts border line.