Let's give lads a great send off

B4ev6is

Well final home game of the season the lads have been warriors they been fighters all season and wyan rooney let's give him another reason to stick around but also let's welcome kircher to the club. The message to support the lads but also need get message over to mel that we want our ground back and also we want our club back.

I always stuck up for mel but even me know I have hate towards mel but sadly he needs to know this and lastly we need new era for great derby county.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I hoping to this one hopeful next season.

You angie and my dad so lucky to see those times I am hoping I will get to see them once again.

Unfortunately we will never see  the likes of the 71/72 and 75/ teams again I feel lucky to of seen those teams . I just wish that one day all the young up coming fans can get to see something similar , so many games that I will never forget. 

1 hour ago, whaley bridge Ram said:

Unfortunately we will never see  the likes of the 71/72 and 75/ teams again I feel lucky to of seen those teams . I just wish that one day all the young up coming fans can get to see something similar , so many games that I will never forget. 

Same here, so lucky we were to be part of it. Glorious times.