Greetings from the Seaside

seasider56

2 hours ago, seasider56 said:

Enjoy the day  , forecast is good ,dont get too drunk and we want the points to finish above Nob End .  See you in 23/24 Hopefully  was goIng to meet therams69 for a photoshoot with our big flags but ours are knackered . 

F#CK THE EFL 

Define “big”

2 hours ago, seasider56 said:

Enjoy the day  , forecast is good ,dont get too drunk and we want the points to finish above Nob End .  See you in 23/24 Hopefully  was goIng to meet therams69 for a photoshoot with our big flags but ours are knackered . 

F#CK THE EFL 

Can't wait. Not looking forward to the traffic and we're on an increasingly epic run of away defeats but hey. Seaside right ? What's not to like ?

10 hours ago, PendineRam said:

Define 'forecast is good', this is Blackpool for f***s sake so I presume 40 mph Norwesterly gale! 

Yes, it’s a bracing walk down the prom and if you don’t get a chip packet blown square on your face you’ve not sampled the proper Blackpool.

Joking aside, I was working in nearby Lytham and had a drive up the front one afternoon, it’s looking very smart to be fair.

Had a week's holiday in Lytham many centuries ago when I were a lad, actually 1963 and the Shadows were staying in our Hotel doing a summer season in Blackpool!  My mate was into guitars and Hank gave him a couple of lessons. The women were good for a lesson or two as well!

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Yes, it’s a bracing walk down the prom and if you don’t get a chip packet blown square on your face you’ve not sampled the proper Blackpool.

Joking aside, I was working in nearby Lytham and had a drive up the front one afternoon, it’s looking very smart to be fair.

Just don’t go more than two streets from the front.