Let's all have a party but cheer on lads to a win

B4ev6is

Well I am looking forward to saturday with 4k official but I think  belike 6 to 8k of derby fans in the home ends sea of black and white in home ends too. But i just hope blackpool stocked up in beer and pubs to like derby fans will drink it dry but I do urge people to keep seneceable levels through. Please keep respectable with chants as blackpool fans are our friends.

21 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I am looking forward to saturday with 4k official but I think  belike 6 to 8k of derby fans in the home ends sea of black and white in home ends too. But i just hope blackpool stocked up in beer and pubs to like derby fans will drink it dry but I do urge people to keep seneceable levels through. Please keep respectable with chants as blackpool fans are our friends.

Blackpool sold around 9k season tickets this season and have a capacity of 16k, leaving 7k for matchday sales. They've achieved attendances of 14k for the last two home games despite a smaller away following than ours (the extra 600). This extra allocation would put the gate at around 14.5k. Being the last home game of the season, bank holiday weekend and all, I'd assume they'd breach the 15k mark. 

Making out that we'd have 6-8k sitting in the home stands is just pure make believe and fairyland. That'll mean 10-12k from a max 16k would be Derby supporters. That simply isn't happening. We might have a couple hundred at max of the diehards in the home stands, that'll be all.

With beer, the away stand is alcohol free - if you're wanting to drink, do it pre and post game or be disappointed. 

9 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Blackpool sold around 9k season tickets this season and have a capacity of 16k, leaving 7k for matchday sales. They've achieved attendances of 14k for the last two home games despite a smaller away following than ours (the extra 600). This extra allocation would put the gate at around 14.5k. Being the last home game of the season, bank holiday weekend and all, I'd assume they'd breach the 15k mark. 

Making out that we'd have 6-8k sitting in the home stands is just pure make believe and fairyland. That'll mean 10-12k from a max 16k would be Derby supporters. That simply isn't happening. We might have a couple hundred at max of the diehards in the home stands, that'll be all.

With beer, the away stand is alcohol free - if you're wanting to drink, do it pre and post game or be disappointed. 

Well tell me how come even radio derby have said be more derby fans than blackpool fans on saturday.

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I think there will achol in the ground as they will want to make money wont they.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

I don’t think you’ll be getting drunk will you B4? You’ll be too busy shouting for the rams.

No I cant drink much anyways 

Because on medications.

But I will be cheering on the lads I just feel bad for derby fans if they dont get there earlier enough to get couple pints in.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

No I cant drink much anyways 

Because on medications.

But I will be cheering on the lads I just feel bad for derby fans if they dont get there earlier enough to get couple pints in.

I think some will be there from Friday night and still be there on Monday mate.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well tell me how come even radio derby have said be more derby fans than blackpool fans on saturday.

There's such a thing as exaggeration and poetic license. I know people will travel up purely due to it being bank holiday weekend, than coming to sit in the home stands. RD on Monday were laughing about the Allez Allez Allez song being incorrect now and were asking for revisions...despite it being revised. Just because RD say something, doesn't mean it's 100% correct.

Regarding alcohol, it was a footnote on one of the ticket posts that advised alcohol wouldn't be for sale in the away stand. Just ask Nick Webster and co can advise how much hassle the Blackpool stewards can be, the absolute worst of the lot. They don't even need a sign of trouble to throw you out without question then press charges. Best behaviour is needed from everyone.

16 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

There's such a thing as exaggeration and poetic license. I know people will travel up purely due to it being bank holiday weekend, than coming to sit in the home stands. RD on Monday were laughing about the Allez Allez Allez song being incorrect now and were asking for revisions...despite it being revised. Just because RD say something, doesn't mean it's 100% correct.

Regarding alcohol, it was a footnote on one of the ticket posts that advised alcohol wouldn't be for sale in the away stand. Just ask Nick Webster and co can advise how much hassle the Blackpool stewards can be, the absolute worst of the lot. They don't even need a sign of trouble to throw you out without question then press charges. Best behaviour is needed from everyone.

So why say it in the first place.

Really looking forward to this one for no apparent reason. Not expecting much results-wise but I guess we're used to that by now away from home and they've hit a bit of form lately with two wins and a very creditable draw away at Luton. Hopefully we can be noisy and visible but avoid too much in the way of silliness.

Traffic is probably going to be a 'mare so going to get up there nice and early hopefully and get a cheeky glass or two in. Half expecting an early outing for a few of those sombreros to get maximum value... ?