Rooney, staff and squad: legends

IslandExile

What an incredible and inspiring bunch of lads and lasses who all contribute to run this amazing club in one way or another. What an absolute pleasure to call myself a derby fan.  

Everything must happen for a reason. We will be back. 

Proud is an understatement. Onto bigger and better things in the (hopefully) near future. 

Derby til I die. ?

Realistically, we started this season with Bielik and Lawrence who would walk into most sides in this league in terms of their ability. We lost, pretty much, our players who might be used in a rotation system aside Byrne, Knight, Davies and basically our academy system. Yet we still took it to 43 games and fully comfortable in this league without points deductions and embargo’s (and yes, they are probably suitable punishments blah blah blah).

Find me a club that would get anywhere near what we did. There will be a few that are gonna revel in this who don’t realise how close they are to our situation, and if they get dragged into it they won’t put up half the fight.

It was inevitable, but Rooney, the staff, the squad and the fans conducted themselves in the right way throughout.