Awards Night May 3rd

Wistaston Ram

Really enjoyed the awards night last night. I know a few of the players so was nice to be able to have a good chat with a few of them. I don't expect to see Lawrence, Bielek and Byrne here next season from the vibes, while the likes of Fozzy and Kelle will wait and see what the club is able to offer them. Luke Plange, who I'd not met before, was a very polite young man.

Good to hear Rooney saying he'll commit. On the whole the mood was very positive and upbeat. 

5 hours ago, angieram said:

Oh, yes, he was at the Supporters Club night the weekend before, which is where I got my info from, had quite a long chat with him. I suspect he's just out of shot on this photo as Roger doesn't miss many DCFC occasions.

Is that Roger on the photo with Kristian Beilik? 

8 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

@loweman2do you know why Kevin never appears to go to these events? Is it because he’s shy or moved on in his life or has he fallen out with the club/players? I for one would love him to be there on Saturday. 

When we went to the radio derby event at the quad we were told he just dosnt like being in the public eye. He has played in some charity events.