To derby players keep head up and keep fighting till the end

B4ev6is

Well lads you been really really unlucky last few games like luton and last night at cardiff you did not desevse did not desevse to lose that game and you must keep fighting if we are go down keep fighting only reason we are down there is because efl have put us down there. To young players you have been fanstic all season. You are leaving everything on the pitch.

Now to Rooney we all have been fighting for our great club you are doing great job considering that you have not been  allowed to spend money or give new contracts out to players that you wanted to give and all because efl gave us stupid transfear embargo and all this nearly is nearly coming to an end.

You have all whole city of derby right behind you and also the players.

I just want to let you know I will and derby fans have been fighting for you tooth and nail and we shall keep doing this until the stupid efl final sees that they cant win this war and they shall not dived us.

I get the frustration at the result but to see so many people saying 'it's over' 'we're just playing for pride now' last night was disappointing.

We've been singing 'we'll fight to the end' from the stands all season. And it means exactly that. We will go to the very end. Until it's mathematically impossible we won't give up. That's the staff, the players and the fans. 

There's not a whole lot wrong at the moment. Before we were winning some tight games. Well unfortunately now it's gone the other way. But we just have to make it turn again. It's fine margins. Ravel scores and we win that game, same with CKR last Saturday.

The only thing I would say it's that we have to be braver on the ball and bring a bit of urgency into the game. Make more runs, don't be afraid to put crosses into the box or shoot. Without this you don't score. 

We play Barnsley, a team in the relegation zone. We're at home, the fans are going to be huge. Sell the stadium out again and get behind the team. Tom Lawrence back for us is vital and instantly makes us more dangerous going forward. A win here would be huge to say the least. Reading may well lose their next game and then it's back to 5 points. There is still a chance for us to do this. 

Can't fault the effort from the players this season. But now is the time to really stand up and be counted, to make the impossible possible. Do these players want to be the players who gave it everything but fell short or do they want to make history and go down as Derby County legends.

Take every game on it's own. Win it and then move on to the next. 11 cup finals. Go for it. 

12 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

I get the frustration at the result but to see so many people saying 'it's over' 'we're just playing for pride now' last night was disappointing.

We've been singing 'we'll fight to the end' from the stands all season. And it means exactly that. We will go to the very end. Until it's mathematically impossible we won't give up. That's the staff, the players and the fans. 

This, a million times over. It was so frustrating to see so many people give up after the Cardiff game.

6 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

This, a million times over. It was so frustrating to see so many people give up after the Cardiff game.

Well, I have been singing "We'll fight until it's mathematically unlikely then we'll comfort ourselves with a jaffa cake or two".

But then I got sidetracked and ate all the jaffa cakes.