Just not our day

B4ev6is

Well today lads were beaten but even with some experance players with them but sadly just mistakes that cost them in the end but a big pround moment are the fans that went today never gave up and singing loud and pround. When max bird scored I throught game on.

But to the lads who played today need to keep there heads up and keep fighting and trying to win games.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well today lads were beaten but even with some experance players with them but sadly just mistakes that cost them in the end but a big pround moment are the fans that went today never gave up and singing loud and pround. When max bird scored I throught game on.

But to the lads who played today need to keep there heads up and keep fighting and trying to win games.

Yes thats it exactly. If we could have just held on after the equaliser for few minutes. Singing was loud and proud listening to commentary - sounded great. Bit more time ahead of Peterborough to regroup and clear niggles. 

1 minute ago, CBRammette said:

Yes thats it exactly. If we could have just held on after the equaliser for few minutes. Singing was loud and proud listening to commentary - sounded great. Bit more time ahead of Peterborough to regroup and clear niggles. 

At this moment in time the lads must feeling down I know this sounds a bit risky but I could see a team building night out with family eathier bowling crazy golf and then rest of the week get down to hard work.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

At this moment in time the lads must feeling down I know this sounds a bit risky but I could see a team building night out with family eathier bowling crazy golf and then rest of the week get down to hard work.

Free night at the Cinema? If only we knew someone who could let em all in for nowt? can’t watch an 18 though, half the squad won’t be allowed in 

Edited by 1967RAMS
Extra points

27 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

Free night at the Cinema? If only we knew someone who could let em all in for nowt? can’t watch an 18 though, half the squad won’t be allowed in 

I can not let them in for nowt and plus I never ever ever worked in elate desk.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well said B4. 

I hope everyone behaved themselves and got away without getting caught up in any trouble. 

Now let's go and win the next 5 games! 

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well today did hurt 

As really really wanted derby to better them so that gibson did not go home happy.

I know what you mean B4.  Gibson has really messed with us.

But now, we can and must put that behind us. Now we can look forward again. So forget Gibson, forget Mel. Forget the EFL.

Hopefully, the Administrators can name a preferred bidder and there'll be money to get the players on new contracts.

Then let's get behind Rooney and the lads, fight 'til the end, and try and avoid relegation.

But whether we start next season in the Championship or in League One, the important thing is for us to still have a Derby County. That now seems much more likely.

And, even more than that, we can start to look forward again. Let's get the good times back at Pride Park and let's start winning games of football and climbing up the league.

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I know buddy

I dont think I can ever ever ever forgive or forget what that banker has done to us.

I will always get behind our lads and try to cheer to a win and cheer us up the league.

I know mate.

It's been an awful two years with the Covid pandemic and our club in Administration.

But, finally, it's looking like we can start to put those two terrible things behind us. Let's start looking forward to watching football again.

(war in Ukraine and climate change can wait for another day)

COYR ?

51 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I know mate.

It's been an awful two years with the Covid pandemic and our club in Administration.

But, finally, it's looking like we can start to put those two terrible things behind us. Let's start looking forward to watching football again.

(war in Ukraine and climate change can wait for another day)

COYR ?

It feels like a nightmare that we can not wake up from.