Mason Greenwood (trigger warning: violence, sexual assault, threats to kill)

Day

You poor fools. How could you not understand? GNev only liked the tweet of someone who allegedly beat his girlfriend getting cleared to bring attention to the problem of violence against women. Just like he only took those big bags of Qatari money to bring attention to the suffering of migrant workers.

Thank the lord we have people like GNev to start conversations. He truly is a champion of the people.

8 hours ago, Anon said:

You poor fools. How could you not understand? GNev only liked the tweet of someone who allegedly beat his girlfriend getting cleared to bring attention to the problem of violence against women. Just like he only took those big bags of Qatari money to bring attention to the suffering of migrant workers.

Thank the lord we have people like GNev to start conversations. He truly is a champion of the people.

You'd have to be an idiot to think that Neville doesn't condemn violence against women.

Hardly surprising charges have been dropped against him. Even less so that they’re now engaged! It all turned a bit weird when the victims dad did an interview sticking up for MG, saying his daughter shouldn’t have posted the video. Innocent in the eyes of the law or not, no way he plays for a club in this country again, we saw what the backlash was like when Sheff United signed Ched Evans after he was exonerated. 

3 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Hardly surprising charges have been dropped against him. Even less so that they’re now engaged! It all turned a bit weird when the victims dad did an interview sticking up for MG, saying his daughter shouldn’t have posted the video. Innocent in the eyes of the law or not, no way he plays for a club in this country again, we saw what the backlash was like when Sheff United signed Ched Evans after he was exonerated. 

If I heard anyone talking about someone I cared about and damaged them in that way, never mind my own child, Whether he got anymore games would be the least of their worries.  Odd

On 04/02/2023 at 07:58, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

That always pissed me off

They literally had Marlon King at the same time, signed him six months prior

Not a peep out of Jessica Ennis then though