Pay Boro/Wycombe vs Liquidation/Phoenix club?

Red Ram

Pay Boro/Wycombe vs Liquidation/Phoenix club?  

208 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

I would say neither. Let Boro and Wycombe take legal action if they think they have a case, and be laughed out of court.

However, I voted the phoenix simply option because no one is going to pay them money on top of our massive debts to buy the club. If the EFL really insists any purchaser must settle with them before we're allowed to function as a club, then we will cease to function as a club so phoenix is the only option.  

Very logical Mr Spock 

1 minute ago, ramsbottom said:

Funk Wycombe, funk Boro, funk the EFL, funk Mel, funk Fat Fwank, funk Fo**st, funk Dirty Leeds, funk Rob Dorset, funk John Percy, funk that chancer who works for The S*n, funk everybody!!!

Funk this, I'm going back to bed...

Back to bed? You shouldn't when you're on the groove!

On 11/01/2022 at 21:46, europia said:

Absolutely, if they are so convinced they have a case let them them start the ££ meter running on their legal advisors account. The case would be laughed out of court IMO

Irrational

So long as the claims continue it’s very very hard for us to exit administration. That means no new ownership  

we have been in need of new ownership for 24 months 

Edited by kevinhectoring

8 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Irrational

So long as the claims continue it’s very very hard for us to exit administration. That means no new ownership  

More like 30 months. Think Lampard was still manager when Morris first started trying to sell.

2 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Funk Wycombe, funk Boro, funk the EFL, funk Mel, funk Fat Fwank, funk Fo**st, funk Dirty Leeds, funk Rob Dorset, funk John Percy, funk that chancer who works for The S*n, funk everybody!!!

Funk this, I'm going back to bed...

I think you should have added Gibson for the avoidance of doubt. Don’t want him to miss the funking by default of omission

Edited by StrawHillRam

13 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Irrational

It's not irrational. At some point Boro and Wycombe have to put up or shut up. No way should DCFC be held to ransom over this, and coming to a settlement over such a lame accusation would be tantamount to capitulating to blackmail.