Any Video Editors Around?

DarkFruitsRam7

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Are there any Derby County fans who also double up as handy video editors?

I might have a small project for you. Drop me a PM if interested or if you know of anyone who might be.

No silly jokes please.

Me and the Mrs have done a fair few videos over the years, a good many with happy endings. Now in our 60s I do think we are at the point where we might need some third party assistance with touching up and finishing skills, so yeah if anyone out there wants to help us out too that would be super. Please PM.

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Are there any Derby County fans who also double up as handy video editors?

I might have a small project for you. Drop me a PM if interested or if you know of anyone who might be.

No silly jokes please.

How dare you, we take our jokes seriously on here

Feel free to DM me @DarkFruitsRam7

20220102_132953.gif.fc9ccaaf803ce062abc70066c689b608.gif

I made this one a couple of years ago of my dog dodging bombs. I didn't use a single barrel of kerosene in this video, the explosion is 100% CG. I've had to significantly reduce the video quality and turn it in to a gif in order to upload it here, which I did on my phone during my morning poo, further highlighting my skills.

Wait, its not one of your Hillsborough videos is it?

18 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Like @Parsnip I'm a bit of a dab hand but my video adds tension and a chase scene which I think sets it apart from his rather modest effort...

giphy.gif

Now that is next level! ? 

@DarkFruitsRam7 it looks like @86 Hair Islandsis the man to help you edit the bad lighting in that cubicle? 

22 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Me and the Mrs have done a fair few videos over the years, a good many with happy endings. Now in our 60s I do think we are at the point where we might need some third party assistance with touching up and finishing skills, so yeah if anyone out there wants to help us out too that would be super. Please PM.

My touching up is pretty good, Unfortunately my finishing skills cum before my touching up.