The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, duncanjwitham said:

I don’t think we know for sure, but I’d be amazed if they weren’t basically sealed bids, so nobody other than Quantuma knows the values.  And presumably Quantuma have informed the potential bidders about some level of minimal viable bid. It’s basically to stop the whole thing getting dragged into a long bidding war, which might be preferable given unlimited time, but we have very little time left.

Can't see too many happy with that. 

Perhaps we should ask Birch about the bidding process.

Ah it's just tedious. Q are either going to go back to MSD or sell someone like Knight to continue the process as the last thing they want is to have to answer to questions about earlier bids they turned down.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Can't see too many happy with that. 

Perhaps we should ask Birch about the bidding process.

Ah it's just tedious. Q are either going to go back to MSD or sell someone like Knight to continue the process as the last thing they want is to have to answer to questions about earlier bids they turned down.

Nothing to do with Birch regarding the bidding process.

34 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Sorry airam, I dont think you get the process here. There are multiple bidders/ interested parties, and also multiple creditors. There will only be one winner, and the creditors will all be losers. So that's a lot of unhappy punters. And those unhappy punters will all be blaming Q, most of it unfairly.  

unfairly? do me a favour. they deserve every bit of stick they get. they are utterly useless.

this news here that they are black balling the efl is genuinely shocking, if anybody thinks otherwise then you are defending the indefensible.

the club is fading into the abyss, when will people realise this. if there was nothing to hide, they wouldnt be hiding something.

trevor birch is an expert in these things, is the best in the business at understanding the process. i think it says it all that he is getting frustrated. I have zero confidence in quantuma, and so should everybody else

Edited by alram

12 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

Of course there has to be NDA's in place, their place is to work for the creditors, not working with the EFL. The EFL are just the governing body of the association we are in,they cannot interfere with administration processes.

The EFL are are a governing body!

You have obviously been participating in the happy water if that’s your belief.

I wouldn’t trust them to take my dog a walk, I honestly think if they did they would bring me back a different one.

4 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

Nothing to do with Birch regarding the bidding process.

of course its to do with birch and the efl. we are an efl member, they need clarity on the situation and where they stand in regard to next season.

when will people start to understand this? they need clarity, without it it puts our golden share at risk. 

a week on since the collapse, absolutely nothing has happened. 

41 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Am I reading DCFC Fans here or am I reading an ill-informed Twitter rant? It's increasingly hard to tell the difference. 

We need PROGRESS... That can only come from a bidder putting forward their offer. 

It was OBVIOUS the deal was going to die... actually I agree from a concerned fans perspective, but nothing legally pointed to the same conclusion and there was a legal obligation to go with CKs bid. 

What are they HIDING? Whatever is disclosed in NDAs that even the potential bidders haven't at this point revealed. Why do you only criticise one party for not releasing this information? 

Now you're criticising the administration for facilitating our chances of staying up but I can only imagine what you'd have said if they sold every single asset we had in January and we'd been relegated in March.  Maybe you supported that idea at the time though, in which case feel free to claim some validation. 

go back to my posts around january, i was saying we should be selling players. i know how administrations work, they did not act like the club was in administration

26 minutes ago, ram59 said:

So you do expect them to break the law, then?

Whilst I have very little time for them, their hands are tied, on this issue.

Just imagine MA puts in a decent bid, only to be bettered by £1M. Straight away, he would legitimately suspect that someone at the EFL had leaked his bid to the opposition. Cue, a long winded legal action, adding months to the deal.

It's down to the bidders, whether or not the EFL can be party to the negotiations, as well as Q.

Btw, I'd like to bump off Gibson, but the police would put me on a murder charge cobblers, if I did it.?

derby are members of the EFL, the governing body should know what is happening in the processs. its nothing to do with GDPR or NDAs, it is using them as a smoke screen to hide behind.

i can't believe what i am reading in regards to people sticking up for the administrators after all the stuff they have done for the past however long now.  

just shows you, you can do anything and some will still back you no matter what.

they are not fit for purpose, they should be removed from their position.

this black balling is the final nail in the coffin for me, i cant see a future with these in charge.

Edited by alram

5 minutes ago, Rosythram said:

The EFL are are a governing body!

You have obviously been participating in the happy water if that’s your belief.

I wouldn’t trust them to take my dog a walk, I honestly think if they did they would bring me back a different one.

Doesn't matter what i or anybody else believes but they are the governing body. Some happy water might do me good ?

Just now, atherstoneram said:

That's why administrators are appointed, nothing to do with the EFL.

administrators are not doing their job if they don't work alongside the efl and sort it out. 

black balling the efl risks the golden share getting revoked, then the creditors get nothing.

it is absolutely to do with the efl, we are members of their organisation and they need clarity about the coming season - not to be ignored. i can't believe people disagree with this point?

4 minutes ago, alram said:

i can't believe what i am reading in regards to people sticking up for the administrators after all the stuff they have done for the past however long now.  

just shows you, you can do anything and some will still back you no matter what.

they are not fit for purpose, they should be removed from their position

On what grounds, you, me or anyone else doesn't know what they are having to deal with. Yes people are saying things should have been sorted by now, they haven't but that doesn't mean they are not fit for purpose

3 minutes ago, alram said:

administrators are not doing their job if they don't work alongside the efl and sort it out. 

black balling the efl risks the golden share getting revoked, then the creditors get nothing.

it is absolutely to do with the efl, we are members of their organisation and they need clarity about the coming season - not to be ignored. i can't believe people disagree with this point?

No it isn't absolutely to do with the EFL.

15 minutes ago, alram said:

derby are members of the EFL, the governing body should know what is happening in the processs. its nothing to do with GDPR or NDAs, it is using them as a smoke screen to hide behind.

With the greatest respect, that last paragraph is drivel. Birch’s reply sounds like Quantuma have said they are happy to share discussions, but it would also require the permission of the other parties involved (ie the bidder) who have not given their consent. Having leaked like a sieve for a year, I’m not surprised bidders want to keep the EFL away from a closed and confidential bidding process. 

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

If Q try and sell the Club without the approval of the EFL and they remove our Golden share. it is everything to do with them.

Yes i agree but only after the administrators have come to an agreement with bidders and creditors, it then goes to the EFL to be rubber stamped, they cannot get involved in the administration process.