Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

13 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Spotted this on my Twitter timeline this morning. Fair play to whoever runs the Yorkshire twitter, classy and knowledgable.

Did I detect a slight hint of self-entitlement amongst the comments?

49 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Getting battered a bit here

Been brutal, Lancs batting line up so good, and they certainly put out pitches for them to capitalize.

It will be interesting to see how we go about chasing this, in the past we've been hopeless chasing really big scores.

Got to 202 and lost by 17 runs. It was a decent effort. We just lack the big power hitter like a Tim David who can keep the boundaries coming just by sheer power. We struggled to get the boundaries particular when Livingstone and David we're on bowling really slow. Those over we're the difference.

I see Sky TV have stopped us oldies from watching the stream tonight.  Not getting Sky and not well enough to go.  A virus, but tested negative for covid so god knows what I've picked up.  Was okay till I went to Old Trafford.  Not too bad though with Fletch on the radio.   ?? 

28 minutes ago, SKHunter said:

I see Sky TV have stopped us oldies from watching the stream tonight.  Not getting Sky and not well enough to go.  A virus, but tested negative for covid so god knows what I've picked up.  Was okay till I went to Old Trafford.  Not too bad though with Fletch on the radio.   ?? 

Get well soon . I hope Derbyshire win tonight. 

6 hours ago, SKHunter said:

Hope you feel better soon 

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

One thing I hope this game brings is a rethink with the bowling attack, not because of this game particularly, but I just don’t like the three “quick” bowlers. Hughes was really good last year taking the pace off with off cutters etc, or get an extra spinner with Thomson.

Our 'attack' is tragic. Connors and Kerr are club bowlers at best, the spinners are just exposed, Arthur is laughing all the way to the bank.