What went wrong last night

B4ev6is

Well guys it went really really went wrong were really start strong in first 20min were we go on the attack we did not but not just that we could not pass to each other. We could not stretch there midfield unable get the ball down and play. And I felt for boldock he had no service of such but once station came we looked brighter it looked like we were going back into this but not long after he came on they went on to score again.

For me on tuesday if festy fit maybe have on the bench help when he comes adding that little bit more muscle and pace. I think I would have boldock and station upfront togather as a front three. And maybe have cashin on the bench to help older heads out when they start to get tired.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys it went really really went wrong were really start strong in first 20min were we go on the attack we did not but not just that we could not pass to each other. We could not stretch there midfield unable get the ball down and play. And I felt for boldock he had no service of such but once station came we looked brighter it looked like we were going back into this but not long after he came on they went on to score again.

For me on tuesday if festy fit maybe have on the bench help when he comes adding that little bit more muscle and pace. I think I would have boldock and station upfront togather as a front three. And maybe have cashin on the bench to help older heads out when they start to get tired.

Cashin can’t play can he? They were just better than us B4…

What what wrong was that they rumbled our tactic of playing it out from the back after 20 minutes and started pressing us far higher up the pitch denying the space and time we had previously.

We didn't have any answer to that as Roos' distribution is pretty shaky so was no point in him then hoofing it up the pitch for the ball to come straight back at us. 

Was always going to be a tough game @B4ev6is We have a decent starting 11 when everyone is fit, but Birmingham have spent a lot of money and spent it well. I missed the game as I was at a dinner party, but I understand we also made some errors which won't have helped. The lads will need to wipe their mouths, stand strong and try and cut out any silly mistakes as the games don't get any easier from here on either.

Moving forwards, the return of Bielik, Knight, Festy, CKR and Fozzy will make us harder to beat, but we really need the EFL off our backs so that we can bring in some firepower. The games I've seen recently have been a fair step forward from last season, but we still look rather toothless in attack.  

COYR

2 minutes ago, Oldben said:

When you sell anything that can be sold and are left with a team that's not good enough.

When your blocked by idiots at the efl from bringing in new players.

Welcome to the rest of the season ...

I know it going to be hard long season ahead of us but all boys is to keep fight and try come back with something against WBA they will be favourites so maybe this will work for us.