If You Took Over DCFC...

G STAR RAM

I’d make every seat in the ground £20.

I would run monthly forums which are broadcast live and have ST holders attend them.

I would open the ticket office with longer opening hours.

I would get season ticket cards out as soon as possible.

Id try and make funds available for any free agent signings that Wayne wants.

I would listen to fans feedback and actively try and improve the match day experience.

I would clear all debts, including Keogh and Cocu to draw a line under the past. Now obviously this isn’t easy if FFP comes into it.

I would start a constructive dialogue with the EFL as fighting it gets nowhere. 

I would not accept a points penalty through negotiation though… yes this makes the point above rather difficult.

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

Even for kids, codgers etc?

Won't be much budget headroom for decent players on that kind of revenue.

No. Adults only. 0-12 a fiver, 12-21 and 65 plus a tenner.

I prefer to see crowds. I believe there is an elasticity of demand to an extent but quality of football/results on the pitch is the biggest influence in crowd numbers.

Totally agree with the dirt cheap tickets. Let’s get the ground full and kids in at an early age to expand the fan base. I’d charge the going rate for away fans tho. I have zero loyalty to them as they do to us. 

I would 100% have a director of football who would ensure the long term vision of the club is seen through from academy to 1st team and it’s prob be Nigel or someone else with an affinity and love for the club. I’d like players like Eranio to be involved - class players with an affinity to us but also experience. Obviously they’d need to be decent coaches etc but I think it helps the fans identify with the club better when it’s made up of old heroes. I mean, if the coaching staff we have now, we have zero history with them so we basically don’t trust or know them. I’d get some reassurance that if Lee Carsley was in the dressing room that we’d have someone not just there for the money. Not sure I could say the same of gangster Stimac but you get my point!!! ??