Kids in pubs

Bob Mash

I was in a pub in Cornwall a couple of years ago and two girls were causing havoc on the table next to us .  I could have had word with there dad when he came to sit down, but lucky for him he got them settled down when he came back with their drinks and was a lovely bloke on holiday from St Helens.  Sure I could have handled it if a word had been needed.

Was this fella- Frikkin massive he was  ?

image.thumb.png.499a842fec0d263d77411d7677365dc3.png

8 hours ago, David said:

Ban kids and let dogs in the cinema instead, why can I watch a film at home with my dog but not to the cinema? He wanted to watch Paw Patrol and they wouldn’t let him in

They wouldn’t let you in if they had any sense. @B4ev6is watch out for him, he’s got a rack sack full of beer and a camcorder.

watch him deny it

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I was in a pub in Cornwall a couple of years ago and two girls were causing havoc on the table next to us .  I could have had word with there dad when he came to sit down, but lucky for him he got them settled down when he came back with their drinks and was a lovely bloke on holiday from St Helens.  Sure I could have handled it if a word had been needed.

Was this fella- Frikkin massive he was  ?

image.thumb.png.499a842fec0d263d77411d7677365dc3.png

I bet he was unawares of how close he came to getting roughed up aymate?