'8 more players' - what now?

Chester40

2 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

You are picking a tweet to suit your agenda @RoyMac5 , in a later tweet he said he understands we are owed money by other clubs. That's a big difference from saying we are owed money

I have put his other tweets up that YOU choose to ignore - agenda indeed. ?

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I have put his other tweets up that YOU choose to ignore - agenda indeed. ?

As i have posted before the only facts i believe are ones released by the club or the EFL, all the others released by so called itk journalists i take with a pinch of salt,they are no more in the know than you or I

When Nixon says he "understands", he means a source has told him. He's reporting what he's heard. What we don't know is the source of the information and whether it's reliable. But it's no more or less reliable than the story about the two year transfer ban that everyone is losing their shid over this morning. 

1 minute ago, Crewton said:

When Nixon says he "understands", he means a source has told him. He's reporting what he's heard. What we don't know is the source of the information and whether it's reliable. But it's no more or less reliable than the story about the two year transfer ban that everyone is losing their shid over this morning. 

Stop being so reasonable, we could have debated for pages about the meaning of the word 'understand' and whether and how the context of its use altered its meaning! 

?

Edited by RoyMac5

On 02/09/2021 at 11:32, MuespachRam said:

I honestly don’t think the goals scored is going to be the main thing we have to worry about, the defence is my biggest worry. 
we have an ok at best starting defence, but if anyone thinks that 863 year old Davies and 943 year old Jagielka are going to stay fit and be able to play every Saturday and Tuesday from August until May then they are living in a dream land - and without those two, we have a big problem. 

This is my feeling tbh. It's not even a question of if they'll stay fit but you'd imagine by Christmas they'll be starting to tire that will effect their decision making which is precisely what makes them effective.