Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

24 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

We have all dismissed Barnsley after our brilliant win on Saturday, but if they win at home tonight they will go above us again. In their way are Stoke , a very inconsistent side. Come on Jags keep them out for us.

Stoke are on a poor run at the minute too, 3 losses in a row and 5 without a win. Let's hope they turn it around tonight. They have Peterborough at the weekend as well.

Edited by Rammy03

22 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

We have all dismissed Barnsley after our brilliant win on Saturday, but if they win at home tonight they will go above us again. In their way are Stoke , a very inconsistent side. Come on Jags keep them out for us.

Agreed, they would probably have more points if their fans got behind their team like we do, their support on Saturday was dreadful.

Not sure anyone has dismissed Barnsley..will be interesting to see where they are after their 3 home games coming up. Probably more their own fans who were aghast at how bad they were against us and fear they have reverted back to type.

I just thought we were way better than them..that was the reality. Amazing they had won 3 of 4 before we stuffed them.

40 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Barnsley will beat Stoke tonight.

Peterborough will get hammered 

If it wasn’t for points deductions, Barnsley and Peterborough would be well adrift. There would be an interesting battle for the 3rd relegation spot between reading, hull, Bristol and Birmingham. 

but Peterborough and Barnsley are crap. They’re not going to suddenly get good. And they don’t deserve to stay uk at the expense of two better teams. 

7 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Got to be honest I'm not worried about Peterboro

If they win tonight then they’re in the mix with a game in hand on us plus the confidence boost of an away win at a parachute club

it would be ironic if at the end we catch Reading but slip behind Barnsley or Peterborough

Edited by StrawHillRam

6 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

If they win tonight then they’re in the mix with a game in hand on us plus the confidence boost of an away win at a parachute club

it would be ironic if at the end we catch Reading but slip behind Barnsley or Peterborough

If we finish behind Barnsley or Peterboro I think we would be relegated anyway.

I think Bournemouth will probably come back and win but even if not it puts more pressure on Reading having to worry about 3 teams not one.