Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

We have no chance of making 2nd, not sure what that chap has been smoking. 

On your side, gotta be very happy? Kitchener appears to be an American Fawaz, but beggars can’t be choosers? Probably starting in League One whatever happens so best to get that points deduction out the way now. 

5 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

We have no chance of making 2nd, not sure what that chap has been smoking. 

On your side, gotta be very happy? Kitchener appears to be an American Fawaz, but beggars can’t be choosers? Probably starting in League One whatever happens so best to get that points deduction out the way now. 

Don't you EVER say that again!

ZZ1TPHQPCM8BQCC9FOH4.jpg

22 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Got to hand it to Forest after their awful start to the season.

Cooper has pretty much had Forest on automatic promotion form since taking over, similar to Steve McClaren in 2013-14.

I can see a Boro vs Forest playoff final at this rate. In which case I’d 100% want Forest to win.

Jesus H Christ

8 minutes ago, nottingram said:

If only he was involved in match fixing, arson and drug trafficking instead, then we could really get behind him.

Allegedly, of course.

Let’s hope he has grown up and no longer holds those views.

Judging by him calling Derby a “duck job” earlier this year, I’d imagine not. 

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Posted earlier but as relevant here.

Apparently, it's not because it's Derby they've been sending these to Journalists and the EFL, it's all about correct ownership.  I assume they had their emails in draft for the last 8 weeks while he was buying Preston and just forgot.

American Fawaz. 

23 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Got to hand it to Forest after their awful start to the season.

Cooper has pretty much had Forest on automatic promotion form since taking over, similar to Steve McClaren in 2013-14.

I can see a Boro vs Forest playoff final at this rate. In which case I’d 100% want Forest to win.

I think they can play in the semi final then lose in the final just for completeness 

7 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I've had to hide some of @Red_Dawn's posts because of the language contained within the tweets he shared (forum rules innit).

For the sake of fairness, the tweets shared were Kirchner's from between 2011-2014. The content is pretty sexist and homophobic.

Fair play. No worries my end. 

Maybe he has grown up since then. A lot of red flags though 

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I'd like to think he has.

I'd take anyone at this point though. Just not going to worship the ground they walk on.

Genuinely happy that the threat of liquidation is subsiding for you all. 

Mind you, I may have a few laughs when you’re playing the Burton / Mansfield Derby’s next season.. come on you stags ?