Spanish

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/02/2021 at 19:11, Robert Earnshaws Workrate said:

Bristol City to go down.

You could well be right.

0-6 today.

Maybe it'll go right down the the last day though - they've signed Henri Lansbury, so there's always the potential that he'll blatantly dive for 2 penalties in a single game and give them that 1 extra point they need to stay up, like he did for Forest.

Wycombe I feel are too far behind safety to stay up, even if they get the odd win they leak goals and have only won 4 games. The other 2 spots are available for any of the teams right up to Preston in 11th place. Its all down to form, injuries, luck and good tactical management. I believe we have got it right with Rooney and his staff doing their homework and setting out the team to match and beat teams. Today was not pretty to watch, but the tactics were spot on. Looking at current form, Birmingham, Coventry and Huddlesfield look like they could be in trouble, but form can change.

The rest;  Sheff Weds they had a 6pt gap to close and have done it, but their form is hot and cold. I will stick my neck out and state they will stay up.  Rotherham they concede goals but also score goals and have the habit of winning vital matches, will be close to call. Will either finish 21st or relegated in 22nd position.  QPR another team whose form is up and down, but have better quality than some of other teams in the bottom half. They will stay up.  Forest, as much as we would all like to see them relegated, they have a good coach and that will be the factor for them staying up. But I will boldly predict the Rams will finish above them this season.  Barnsley have not won in the League since last year even though they had a good cup run before narrowly losing to Chelsea. But I fancy them to find form now the distraction of the cup is gone and they will stay up.  Luton like Derby have only conceded 29 goals and have been winning nearly as enough to probably finish in a mid-table.  Millwall don't win enough, but are hard to beat with Rowett football, they will finish mid-table.  Bristol, even though they got mauled today by Watford, they have key players injured and will pick up to be nowhere near a relegation place.   Preston, could be dragged into the battle, they lost a quality player in Ben Davies and I feel they will not finish as high as their current position.

Archived