The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

11 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Now meaning November 10th. Is that now enough?

Yes I mean now, use Q4TD numbers if you want, no point using stats from day one to back up the masks vs jabs debates which is what my post was directed at.

2 hours ago, TexasRam said:

When now or from the start? Stats are all relative 

1 hour ago, TexasRam said:

Now meaning the figures from the last month, anything less from my post is irrelevant

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

Now meaning November 10th. Is that now enough?

47 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Yes I mean now, use Q4TD numbers if you want, no point using stats from day one to back up the masks vs jabs debates which is what my post was directed at.

You asked if the figures I used were from now or from the start

I clearly stated now and gave you the date the newest figures were published, November 10th.

The figures used the last 7 days average.

Edited by 1of4

6 hours ago, 1of4 said:

So voicing my concerns about the affect of the pandemic on the nation and on the way it is being dealt with. And wanting the nation to be kept healthy, which by definition will include me.

Is classed has self preservation, I can live with that. You can dress it any way you want.

Your caring for everyone else first just has the happy by product of being best for YOU ,, there’s a surprise ?,dress it up any way you like but you don’t get away with the accusations that others don’t care about deaths whilst you do ,, you care about YOU ,,

I’m ok with that just drop the mother Theresa act and trying to paint others as less holier than thou??‍♂️

8 hours ago, 1of4 said:

But if want to use figures from the start of the pandemic when the city of New York was the epicentre of the pandemic in the USA. When the Trump government denied the dangers of covid while giving little help to NY. Go for it, use those figures in trying to make a point about mask wearing.

Your political allegiances will effect your view of how things unfolded in the US tbh.

Trump was called racist for closing the borders to China early.  Pelosi went on a walkabout encouraging people to go to Chinatown just as we were going into full lockdown and Cuomo hid thousands of care home deaths in New York to make his figures look better and hide the fact he put them there.  But we're heading into the realm of politics so probably better left.

6 hours ago, 1of4 said:

I clearly stated now and gave you the date the newest figures were published, November 10th.

Not sure what figures you're using but Florida is doing much better than New York at the moment;

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/florida-covid-cases.html?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/new-york-covid-cases.html

9 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Do you have the source of the data? As I pretty sure it isnt correct

10 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Yeah, Trump's visionary handling of the pandemic was what sealed his second term, no doubt about it. 

Oh wait... ?

I didn't say he handled it well, I simply highlighted that the Democrats have had their fair share of failings as well but it is your political allegiance that determines who you think the real villains are.

24 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

No.

I imagine they are doing it to encourage them to get vaccinated.

Do you mean FORCE? 
I don’t know whether it’s fitting or sad that this action starts on the day myself and many many others stood in silence to show respect for those that laid down they’re lives for the freedoms of the U.K. and Europe ,

im sure lots won’t bat an eyelid ,,, dark times indeed

8 hours ago, Archied said:

Do you mean FORCE? 
I don’t know whether it’s fitting or sad that this action starts on the day myself and many many others stood in silence to show respect for those that laid down they’re lives for the freedoms of the U.K. and Europe ,

These draconian measures being meted out in Austria are clearly not to protect people's health, keeping in mind that the Covid infection rate is highest in countries where most people are jabbed.  We have 82% double jabbed here, yet set records every day in infections and two thirds of the seriously ill are double jabbed.

Vaccinated infect others too, yet somehow the non vaccinated are a threat to the vaccinated who received their vaccinations as a protection against the virus seriously damaging their health.

46 minutes ago, Archied said:

Do you mean FORCE? 

Oh do get a grip.