v Wycombe (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last 5 mins we have been the better team but is that because we are playing good or they are limited?

So far Fozzy has looked good but he has the so much space to run in to, Holmes even got the confidence to have a run at the defence and Lawrence did 1 good cross field ball.

Just now, sage said:

Iits like watching Brazil. Well perhaps Wimbledon. These look shocking which helps.

After a very poor first few minutes, we now look marginally the better side against by far the worst team in the league. Improvement! 

Just now, LincsRam said:

Last 5 mins we have been the better team but is that because we are playing good or they are limited?

So far Fozzy has looked good but he has the so much space to run in to, Holmes even got the confidence to have a run at the defence and Lawrence did 1 good cross field ball.

Who cares why,if we are playing better I’m all for it!

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

Why hasn’t Colin been starting. Wtf he’s been good so far 

Yeah crazy been saying we’ve got a CF who can hold it up and bring others in knock ons etc and at times he’s not even in the squad 

Just now, Coconut said:

I liked their defender trying to shove Sibley off it, or keep up with his running only to give up, blow his cheeks out and pass him onto someone else.

That was a clip of him pulling his hamstring lol

1 minute ago, LincsRam said:

It's what I find all the more frustrating. These are clearly limited this was the game to name an aggressive line up and shake out the funk.

Instead we've decided to turn it into a percentages game. It's going to be a 1 goal either way type of game.

3 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

There's something called pragmatism, horses for courses and all that. We might grind out a win ugly and it will be alot better than loosing. 

He's abandoned his philosophy 3 games in? We need a manager with stronger convictions than that.

Besides, is this the right horse for this particular course? Wycombe like to play football but they have a battling spirit to them.

Don't really like the idea that we're having to drag Wycombe into a down and dirty place to get a result. We did that against Norwich and it wasn't much help. It's short-sighted, we need to decide how we want to play and start getting it done.

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

I liked their defender trying to shove Sibley off it, or keep up with his running only to give up, blow his cheeks out and pass him onto someone else.

We're not really playing any better than we were around the time of the  Forest, Bournemouth games 

I'd honestly say we are playing worse just the opposition is worse.

23 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

Thing is the so called more experienced players have been almost universally crap. Even going back into last season we only started to step up when we started to blood them more.

Bird was one of few to play well in the last two -> dropped

Knight and Buchanan about the only two players who can claim to have had a good season -> dropped

Jozwiak our only consistently bright attacker -> dropped

And we keep or bring back a bunch of players who haven't put in anything above a 6/10 in well over a year.

Exactly my point - last chance saloon 

Archived