Starship and a Human city on Mars

Carl Sagan

1 hour ago, David said:

What UK time is this all kicking off at?

You can't even read one page back, for potentially one of the key moments in  Human history, when viewed from the future? For the second time, it's 2:28pm.

Though as this is a test flight it might slip (I hope so as I'm in a work meeting then)... 

Here's the live feed:

7 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

You can't even read one page back, for potentially one of the key moments in  Human history, when viewed from the future? For the second time, it's 2:28pm.

Though as this is a test flight it might slip (I hope so as I'm in a work meeting then)... 

Here's the live feed:

I read your post whilst out, the time didn't stick in my head, sorry for asking! 😬

40 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Here's the live feed:

The live feed seems to have a countdown timer to 13:45 - have they brought it forward?

It made me chuckle that I'm no rocket scientist but you could clearly see on the video feed that it was rotating in a death spiral but they were still talking about imminent separation and wondering if it had happened yet.