Abu Derby County

tinman

1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

It's not off. John Percy said last week those two won't be part of it.

I agree but it does not rule out the other possibility. Why terminate someone when the deal is not complete. Presumably those two were there to help it go through.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

Their termination was on the 30th, the day this story came out. The accounts were only updated yesterday.

Yep.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12853990/officers

OBOLENSKY, Andrew

Role Director RESIGNED

Appointed on 2 September 2020

Resigned on 30 October 2020

Nationality British

Country of residence Switzerland

Occupation Company Director

SAMUELSON, Christopher Richard Leney

Role Director RESIGNED

Resigned on 30 October 2020

Nationality British

Country of residence Switzerland

Forgot to say, who is this guy then?

KIDWAI, Midhat Kamil, Sheikh

Date of birth June 1966

Role ACTIVE Director

Nationality British

Country of residence United Arab Emirates

11 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He is the bloke who the Newcastle fans were saying was a bit of an embarrassment during the failed takeover.

He was very similar to Fawaz right hand man (name escapes me), he was whatsapping fans saying the takeover was done and promising the world, so when it fell through fans thought he was a bit of a joker.

I'll still say though, I think Mike Ashley had a lot to do with it falling through.

14 minutes ago, Topram said:

Derbyshire live says it could still be done this week

It's probably done and dusted, but Mel being the gentleman he is, it wont be announced on the day of a game, we love a Thursday announcement. 

At least it would give us something positive to read on our first day of lockdown.

Side note, I've noticed Forest fans have gone very quiet on Twitter since these rumours surfaced.

I am so grateful for those posters on here who have an understanding of the financial gubbins involved not only in this takeover but also with FFP. I just haven’t a clue and can’t get my head around these things. Hope I’m not the only one. So I am relying on others for insights into what is going on

It is with much pride and satisfaction that I can now confirm that, from this point forwards, our No 38 is to be referred to by his new nickname, bestowed upon him by my very self, on this very day...

"Arabian Knight".

Anyone attempting to plagiarise this highly amusing and original idea will see the full force of the law fall upon them... and they won't be local laws either, so watch those fingers, you thieving gits!    

Right... I'm off to the club shop, to get me a new shirt printed!   

12 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

I am so grateful for those posters on here who have an understanding of the financial gubbins involved not only in this takeover but also with FFP. I just haven’t a clue and can’t get my head around these things. Hope I’m not the only one. So I am relying on others for insights into what is going on

It could be an exciting ride.

Mel clearly has a grand vision, the plaza, expansions to Pride Park etc, it just looks as though he has reasons he needs to sell and he is passing the baton to someone with the wealth to put his visions in place.

Obviously we need promotion, but if we did ever achieve it, it wouldnt surprise me to see a stadium expansion, new stadium name etc.

I base this on nothing of course.

13 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Mel clearly has a grand vision, the plaza, expansions to Pride Park etc, it just looks as though he has reasons he needs to sell and he is passing the baton to someone with the wealth to put his visions in place.

Obviously we need promotion, but if we did ever achieve it, it wouldnt surprise me to see a stadium expansion, new stadium name etc.

Thanks Boris.

?

13 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Stadium name spot on this is where surely they could they get wriggle room on spending on players. Sponsor the stadium for 20 million and call it the bin Zayed group stadium. Sponsor ship for shirts 32 red gone and a dubai based sponsorship. 

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

He's the managing director of Bin Zayed Group LLC. He actually went to Sheffield Hallam University so probably has fond memories of Derby fans falling out of the Howard covered in their own sick. 

Archived