Fikayo Tomori

Mostyn6

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 01/05/2022 at 11:53, maxjam said:

Nice to see Tomori doing really well in Italy ?

I wonder whether he wins the league there he'll fancy a new challenge and a shot at the League One title ?

It's unbelievable how the best English CB cannot get in the England squad ahead of Coady and Guehi.

How Southgate ranks him 7th best CB at best (also behind Maguire, Stones, Mings, White) I'll never know.

On 08/09/2020 at 15:04, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Good grief. I just saw this thread bumped, and the first new post I saw was this. 

I know Fik likes working with Lampard, but to go on loan from Italian champions back into the championship would be quite the step down. 

9 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Good grief. I just saw this thread bumped, and the first new post I saw was this. 

I know Fik likes working with Lampard, but to go on loan from Italian champions back into the championship would be quite the step down. 

But then you noticed the date of that post/tweet you quoted, yeah?   ?‍♂️

I've watched quite a bit of Serie A this season and he has been fantastic for them. There was a small spell out with injury and they dropped quite a few points without him. The fans and his teammates really appreciate him and he looks to have settled really well.

If Southgate continues to ignore him for England teams in the build up the the World Cup then he is bat sh*t crazy.