v Forest (A) - Predictions

mozza

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rampage said:

What have you done to hoover your mood, Moodhoover.

The skies over leafy hampshire have been dark and forbidding all day. And Mrs MoodHoover has torched her kitchen refit budget which means no holiday next year (or probably the year after). The jobs market is souring which means my search for the next contract has taken a turn for the worse. All i need now is for my luxurious locks to fall out.....

I felt in need of any uplift and so I've gone as mad and positive as my glum demeanour will allow............?

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

The skies over leafy hampshire have been dark and forbidding all day. And Mrs MoodHoover has torched her kitchen refit budget which means no holiday next year (or probably the year after). The jobs market is souring which means my search for the next contract has taken a turn for the worse. All i need now is for my luxurious locks to fall out.....

I felt in need of any uplift and so I've gone as mad and positive as my glum demeanour will allow............?

Good move, Moodhoover. Just suck it up, you are capable of sweeping all before you. Like a little cyclone really. We are Dyson with relegation and we really need some Electrolux performances from our midfield players.

Archived