Huddlestone

Curtains

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Love Max Bird but he is seriously out of his depth at the moment. .

Shinnie is not creative and neither is Knight. 

Rooney is too slow and MM signed him 

Rooneys a speedboat compared to Huddlestone, turning circle of the titanic. 

he’d take months to get match fit, we’ve already signed Duncan and Ibe and given ourselves that problem, the last thing we need is to sign another player who’s not match fit 

15 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Rooneys a speedboat compared to Huddlestone, turning circle of the titanic. 

he’d take months to get match fit, we’ve already signed Duncan and Ibe and given ourselves that problem, the last thing we need is to sign another player who’s not match fit 

Speedboat what without fuel. 

I’d have liked to keep hold of him as cover to be fair. Think he offers a lot with the experience he brings - very good player to bring off the bench and get that extra bit of control in midfield, which perhaps some of the younger lads don’t bring. Too slow now to be starting mind. And I wouldn’t say midfield is a massive area of concern for us at the moment anyway, we’ve got a fair amount of quality and depth in there. Huddlestone wouldn’t be the man to solve our problems, unless he’s a good coach?

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

I think this is the first time ever that Huddlestone has been referred to as a creative midfielder. He averages roughly one assist every 60 appearances. 

Was outstanding at Spurs and Derby and Hull and adds nouse which we don’t have in midfield 

Archived