Emoticons

i-Ram

I have posted In this forum as I think it likely it is the most visited by regular posters.

l know the facepalm and raised eyes emoticons were withdrawn but I think we do need something that distinguishes between 

1) 😂 that is funny, I am laughing with you, and

2) 😂 that is rubbish, I am laughing at you.

Any thoughts on alternative emoticons that might overcome this problem I have when dealing with certain posters. I never use the 😡 emoticon as I am so laid back to be almost horizontal.

10 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I have posted In this forum as I think it likely it is the most visited by regular posters.

l know the facepalm and raised eyes emoticons were withdrawn but I think we do need something that distinguishes between 

Any thoughts on alternative emoticons that might overcome this problem I have when dealing with certain posters. I never use the 😡 emoticon as I am so laid back to be almost horizontal.

🙄

48 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Any thoughts on alternative emoticons that might overcome this problem I have when dealing with certain posters. I never use the 😡 emoticon as I 🥜am so laid back to be almost horizontal.

How about a shopping trolley icon 🛒 to signify "you must be off your trolley". 

Or a nut 🥜 to say "that's nuts".

Edited by IslandExile