Raphinha - Signed for Leeds

Carl Sagan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

If we win every game 1-0 I don't think he'll be too unhappy. 

Very true unless he has changed opinions he sacked clement 5th in the league because of the football. I feel though he has mellowed from the trigger happy chairman.

7 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Can we close until there is any evidence he isn't signing for Leeds. 

Depressing me. 

There's zero chance he's coming to Derby - it's an absurd link. He's a £20m player.

But, some journalist knobber has linked us in a publication so unfortunately this thread remains open.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

There's zero chance he's coming to Derby - it's an absurd link. He's a £20m player.

But, some journalist knobber has linked us in a publication so unfortunately this thread remains open.

Sky reporting its done... 

To Leeds.. 

Shock 

6 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

20 million are we mortgaging the Council House or something its thing in Derby that's worth or making any money at moment now ?

Mel's just completed the sale of the airspace above Pride Park to himself.

49 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Derby and Leeds seem to be a new automatic pairing in any article.

Like the new Darby and Joan.

2 hours ago, Van Rammeister said:

He might find himself in Liverpool’s first team in the Premier League next match after last nights capitulation.

Possibly in goal - that's if Klopp turns down my offer to come out of retirement.  I last played 42 years ago but confident i could still pass accurately to one of my defenders 15 yards away.

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Possibly in goal - that's if Klopp turns down my offer to come out of retirement.  I last played 42 years ago but confident i could still pass accurately to one of my defenders 15 yards away.

You’re that good?

Why not speak to Joe McClaren first?

Archived