Raphinha - Signed for Leeds

Carl Sagan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just played the full 90 and scored for Rennes this evening. Not happening! ?

We are short of left footed winger/forwards... He has a lovely left foot and takes a good corner.

Wears his shorts in annoying way though. Kind of looks like he wants to be a Thai boxer and show as much thigh as possible.

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

The instincts that made my brow furrow upon seeing a thread titled "Raphinha" were spot-on, then. 

Ridiculous link ? 

Bit disrespectful to the OP don't you think? @Carl Saganis no Barry The Ram. If @Carl Sagan is willing to stake his reputation on this deal being done, and I think he is doing, then that is good enough for me.

Welcome to Derby Rapha!

11 hours ago, SK47 said:

Right everyone get back in the Charlie Austin thread where we belong please, because this is the equivalent of the lads from the inbetweeners eyeing up a 10/10 bird when we all know we're only good for the fat ones that no one wants.

Best response I have seen in a long long time ?

2 hours ago, Beetroot said:

Bit disrespectful to the OP don't you think? @Carl Saganis no Barry The Ram. If @Carl Sagan is willing to stake his reputation on this deal being done, and I think he is doing, then that is good enough for me.

Welcome to Derby Rapha!

Appreciate the support but Beetroot, but sadly the DET is reporting we've "missed out". https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/Derby-county-leeds-united-raphinha-4575189?

I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya!

Just now, Barney1991 said:

Raphina for 21m or harry Wilson for 10 plus add ons I know who I would rather have 

Would HW be as good without Mason Mount? 

He has struggled a bit. He's not great in general play and relies on a few terrific strikes to keep getting picked. 

5 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

He has struggled a bit. He's not great in general play and relies on a few terrific strikes to keep getting picked. 

Very true i have to say if I was in prem I wouldn't but if championship I would have him 

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

He might find himself in Liverpool’s first team in the Premier League next match after last nights capitulation.

48 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Assuming that this isn't just made up, or we tried  cheeky £500k bid, the only explanation for this is new ownership. Even this is hugely unlikely, given that Mel was on the TV looking bored on Saturday and even new owners can't avoid P&S. 

I noticed mel morris at the game on sky sports. The camera went to him and his expression was like he was at a funeral and was obviously not enjoying the match. He wants entertaining football and that was more a Rowett performance. Game plan executed perfectly but if morris wants entertainment football he won't be liking more displays like that 

14 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

I noticed mel morris at the game on sky sports. The camera went to him and his expression was like he was at a funeral and was obviously not enjoying the match. He wants entertaining football and that was more a Rowett performance. Game plan executed perfectly but if morris wants entertainment football he won't be liking more displays like that 

Mel looked how Mel always looks to be honest 

32 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

If we win every game 1-0 I don't think he'll be too unhappy. 

Archived