Florian Jozefzoon - Joined Rotherham on loan

richinspain

3 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Couldn't be less 'disingenuous' IMO. Told he has no future at Derby and given no squad number. That's about as unequivocal as it gets. What else would you have him do as it seems like a needless dig at the gaffer to me.

Am not sure how inquiring about how long someone has left on their contract can then be construed by yourself as being a sly dig at Cocu but only you know that. For the avoidance of doubt it wasn't, to avoid another series of banal exchanges with you to try and justify yourself (I can preempt your answer now being somewhere along the lines of I dont need to justify myself so please save that tedious riposte)

Please refer to my previous posts in the main forum about making a casual comment then marks you down as a Cocu out fanatic which you've just endorsed in one post. 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Am not sure how inquiring about how long someone has left on their contract can then be construed by yourself as being a sly dig at Cocu but only you know that.

You called him disingenuous - I pointed out that he's not misleading anyone. Grow up.

disingenuous

/ˌdɪsɪnˈdʒɛnjʊəs/

Learn to pronounce

adjective

not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.

"this journalist was being somewhat disingenuous as well as cynical"

3 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

You called him disingenuous - I pointed out that he's not misleading anyone. Grow up.

No you inferred that I was having a dig at Cocu via my comment which I've just said I wasn't. I don't object to your comments about being disingenuous I object to your totally inappropriate conclusion that this was meant as some sly criticism of Cocu. But now we've got that cleared up. 

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

No you inferred that I was having a dig at Cocu via my comment which I've just said I wasn't. I don't object to your comments about being disingenuous I object to your totally inappropriate conclusion that this was meant as some sly criticism of Cocu. But now we've got that cleared up. 

??

Accusing someone of lying when they are clearly not is having a dig. Honestly, give your head a wobble mate. 

4 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

??

Accusing someone of lying when they are clearly not is having a dig. Honestly, give your head a wobble mate. 

Thanks for the excerpt from the Oxford English Dictionary my life is fulfilled now. Look up patronising and condescending at the same time when you're at it please as you seem not to understand the definitions of both or choose to apply them regardless. 

49 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Am not sure how inquiring about how long someone has left on their contract can then be construed by yourself as being a sly dig at Cocu but only you know that. For the avoidance of doubt it wasn't, to avoid another series of banal exchanges with you to try and justify yourself (I can preempt your answer now being somewhere along the lines of I dont need to justify myself so please save that tedious riposte)

Please refer to my previous posts in the main forum about making a casual comment then marks you down as a Cocu out fanatic which you've just endorsed in one post. 

Enquiring.

Personally I would keep Jozefzoon. Obviously we won’t but we really should.

We have a small squad and we are light in his position.

Lawrence, Ibe and Waghorn are still weeks away from being ready to play and injuries and suspensions will be a constant churn over the season. They won’t just magically stop in November.

All it takes is an injury to Jozwiak and what a terrible spot we would be in.

I am not sure how we can complain about the finances, injuries, and a lack of squad depth, yet completely fail to utilise a potentially fit and able senior player while he is here.

Yes, we all know he hasn’t really sparkled in a Derby shirt, but if we want him to attract interest from other clubs, how is he going to do that if he is being frozen out?

14 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Lawrence, Ibe and Waghorn are still weeks away from being ready to play and injuries and suspensions will be a constant churn over the season. They won’t just magically stop in November.

I am not sure how we can complain about the finances, injuries, and a lack of squad depth, yet completely fail to utilise a potentially fit and able senior player while he is here.

Yes, we all know he hasn’t really sparkled in a Derby shirt, but if we want him to attract interest from other clubs, how is he going to do that if he is being frozen out?

There's a lot of sense in what you say, but the bad feeling between Cocu and Zoon going back to their PSV days (Zoon wasn't happy at his lack of career progression there under Cocu) means he was probably onto a loser the moment Cocu arrived here.  He hasn't been given a squad number now even with the injuries. Whatever happens, he's done at DCFC. Time to move on.

35 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Logical but unlikely then again he has hardly produced anything in a Derby shirt so it would be a waste of a place so we may as well give that spot to a youngster 

Archived