v Reading (H) Match Thread

Day

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

That a actually sounds exactly what we should be doing or am I missing something?

No you're not missing anything. If it was me thats exactly what I'd do because we're crying out for it. But if he does that as a short term fix, they might not respect his tactics when he calls for his normality again. 

5 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Whitikers been crap ... few speculative no where near the target efforts and some headless chicken blind alley runs 

he’s far from alone mind 

It’s true ... positive is one thing 

but there’s been no control to his game 

ditto sibley 

I know these are the new Derby untouchables with many but it’s a fact today 

im not writing their careers off I’m just saying tosay they’ve been really poor 

I highlight again they are not alone 

Rooney and Byrne link up well but the wingback can't find a way through. Reading attack, and its defended (somewhat desperately) by Derby and out for another corner.

Reading have an extended period of possession around our area following the corner but eventually Derby win it back. 

1 minute ago, goldstar said:

No you're not missing anything. If it was me thats exactly what I'd do because we're crying out for it. But if he does that as a short term fix, they might not respect his tactics when he calls for his normality again. 

I know mate but I think that I'd respect him more for being adaptable.....and maybe,a change of style is what we need to move to.

1 minute ago, IlsonDerby said:

Trying to watch the match with a balanced view and then you come on here and it’s very clear that people have made their minds up about Whittaker already. 

There’s been about 7/8 players worse than him for us today. 

Think he's been one of the few players that knows behind all those red shirts is the objective

If he's done anything wrong then it's trying to get to that thingy with the net on it

3 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Trying to watch the match with a balanced view and then you come on here and it’s very clear that people have made their minds up about Whittaker already. 

There’s been about 7/8 players worse than him for us today. 

Most of the views shared about him have been positive ones. A few negative. I think he’s been Ok.

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I know mate but I think that I'd respect him more for being adaptable.....and maybe,a change of style is what we need to move to.

I don't disagree! Adaptable is not his middle name

Archived